Groups

The HUKD Lost Season 6 Thread * BEWARE SPOILERS * Competition Attached

Banned
    *Just to note that this thread follows the USA air dates which are a few days ahead of the UK air dates, So there will be discussion of that Nights episode before it has aired in the UK.*

By reading through this thread is at your own will
    there will be spoilers in this thread, if you don't want to know don't read through the thread
    you have been warned!!

lost is back on our screens
    and this thread is for the final season, to discuss and theorize what's going to happen.

824 Comments

it had better not all have been a dream or that's just stupid

where on earth is claire?

i got lost at the end of seaon two plus it just dissapeared too

Original Poster Banned

badgerrules;7389409

it had better not all have been a dream or that's just stupidwhere on … it had better not all have been a dream or that's just stupidwhere on earth is claire?

She's around

jamespir;7389432

i got lost at the end of seaon two plus it just dissapeared too

I got got confused after season 3-4 got answers by watching lol

My bad 2nd feb is when lost starts

badgerrules;7389409

it had better not all have been a dream or that's just stupidwhere on … it had better not all have been a dream or that's just stupidwhere on earth is claire?

I thought about that, I'd be really annoyed :x

Never really been a big fan. Loved S1, couldn't really get into S2 but then picked it up towards the end of S3 & caught up in between.

Really enjoyed the last few episodes of the last season. I hope it finishes really spectacularly

isnt it season 7? am i beng daft? probably am!!

but is that a confirmed date...2nd feb on sky one?!

Better be the most mind blowing ending ever, i've invested too many hours in this for it to be a big dream sequence...lol

Loved every minute to be honest, can't wait for these last episodes

take the official out of the title my friend please...as people will take the pee

Banned

cant wait going to be amazin!!

Should be good - I thought the last season was excellent myself, really back on track. Will be great to finally get some (but I'm sure not all) questions answered :thumbsup:

......will definately need to watch the 'catch up' episode first - which manages to condense the show's entire run into 45 minutes............(makes me wonder why I needed to watch 90 odd hours to get to the same point!)

can't wait :-D think after this season finishes i'll have to get the box set & watch it through again to see what clues i missed :whistling: :lol:

sawyer comes out of the shower at the end:thumbsup:

Banned

dancrawley;7389950

Should be good - I thought the last season was excellent myself, really … Should be good - I thought the last season was excellent myself, really back on track. Will be great to finally get some (but I'm sure not all) questions answered :thumbsup:......will definately need to watch the 'catch up' episode first - which manages to condense the show's entire run into 45 minutes............(makes me wonder why I needed to watch 90 odd hours to get to the same point!)

I think last season's finale answered a lot.

Lost really is for the serious TV viewer, the kind who watches 5 or 6 US TV shows a year at least. The reason why a lot of people gave up on it is because they're casual viewers, the sort who always watch the next big thing because Heat tells them too and everyone at work is watching it. They don't realise it is a serious investment of time as there aren't going to be stories tied up in one episode like CSI for example.

Another TV show that started like Lost was Heroes, unfortunately the producers lost their nerve and pandered to the casual viewer by tying things up to neatly. This is why the fans of Lost are so devoted to the show, the producers have given them the rewarding satisfaction of a story told extremely well over a well paced time. There is no other TV show I can think of that has invested so much in an ensemble cast for six seasons.

I'm a big fan as you can tell...

I totally agree that Heroes has become a mess of late, but think it has more to do with the writers lack of focus rather than pandering to the mainstream - ratings have been consistently dropping throughout, despite the various directions they have taken. The show has become an absolute mess, more or less folding in on itself as it goes..........

In contrast, I firmly believe that the Lost writers knew where they were going with the idea from the outset, and whilst they may have taken a few diversions along the way, have always had their final destination in mind. That to me is the difference between the two shows, and why Lost is still, after 6 seasons, must watch TV.

master_chief;7390163

I think last season's finale answered a lot.Lost really is for the … I think last season's finale answered a lot.Lost really is for the serious TV viewer, the kind who watches 5 or 6 US TV shows a year at least. The reason why a lot of people gave up on it is because they're casual viewers, the sort who always watch the next big thing because Heat tells them too and everyone at work is watching it. They don't realise it is a serious investment of time as there aren't going to be stories tied up in one episode like CSI for example.Another TV show that started like Lost was Heroes, unfortunately the producers lost their nerve and pandered to the casual viewer by tying things up to neatly. This is why the fans of Lost are so devoted to the show, the producers have given them the rewarding satisfaction of a story told extremely well over a well paced time. There is no other TV show I can think of that has invested so much in an ensemble cast for six seasons.I'm a big fan as you can tell...

I am a fan also and have watched every episode. However, I have to disagree with your theory that the producers have told a story over a well paced time. I think they have stretched it out to the point where there has been a lot of pointless and unnecessary 'red herring' plot lines in order to get more out of it and make more money from it. A show like Gavin and Stacey, on the other hand, has quit while it is ahead. I love that show and I am desperate for them to make more, but they have finished it off nicely and it is better that they just make the odd special than drag out the characters to the point where they are unrecognisable from what they started out as. I know Gavin and Stacey isn't the best comparison to something like Lost but it was the first example that popped into my head!!

I have been watching a few documentaries on quantum physics and am very interested to see where they are going with Lost! Just watched the new Star Trek film too of course JJ had to get his 'time travel' bit in there!!! :thumbsup:

Completely agree with you on Heroes though, what a shame it had so much potential!

in!!!!

can't wait to see myself on the TV!!!

I wont give any spoilers either, I can't!

black gerbil1;7392343

in!!!!can't wait to see myself on the TV!!!I wont give any spoilers … in!!!!can't wait to see myself on the TV!!!I wont give any spoilers either, I can't!

Didn't know you were going to be on Blue Peter?

Banned

Inb4 the troll defaces the OP and claims to be in Lost...................

Edit.... Too late.

I've just watched 5 again, I think the start of s6 will be back on the plane or something. Can't wait though!

black gerbil1;7392343

in!!!!can't wait to see myself on the TV!!!I wont give any spoilers … in!!!!can't wait to see myself on the TV!!!I wont give any spoilers either, I can't!

What a 24 carrot peanut :whistling:

sorry so it is 2nd feb??

magicbeans;7398309

sorry so it is 2nd feb??

Yes, Season 6 starts on Tuesday Feb 2nd :thumbsup:

]http//ab…ost

dancrawley;7398497

Yes, Season 6 starts on Tuesday Feb 2nd … Yes, Season 6 starts on Tuesday Feb 2nd :thumbsup:]http://abc.go.com/shows/lost

thanks...its on 2nd in america?? wont start same time here on sky will it?

Original Poster Banned

magicbeans;7400225

il find out on uk air dates, id presume at the same time if not a few days later :thumbsup:

USA- tuesday 2nd feb ( on most sites following day )
    UK - friday 5th of febuary on sky 1 @9pm

magicbeans;7400225

Sorry, I don't have Sky, so rely on the magic of the internet to bring me US TV shows - didn't think about the UK air date :oops:

Ooo cant wait for the next season. I recorded the season 5 'boxset' that was on Sky2 the other day. Finale was really good.

dj_urban;7400267

il find out on uk air dates, id presume at the same time if not a few … il find out on uk air dates, id presume at the same time if not a few days later :thumbsup:USA- tuesday 2nd feb ( on most sites following day ) UK - friday 5th of febuary on sky 1 @9pm

excellent! thanks repped!!

dancrawley;7401764

Sorry, I don't have Sky, so rely on the magic of the internet to bring me … Sorry, I don't have Sky, so rely on the magic of the internet to bring me US TV shows - didn't think about the UK air date :oops:

all good..... i gotta justify the HD! haha.... u see all their yellow teeth!

w00p w00p

heroes starting again this week

24 on the 17th i believe

then lost

w00p w00p next few months sorted!

Sorry i missed this thread.

I was too busy talking to the Island

Original Poster Banned

numptyj;7406247

w00p w00pheroes starting again this week24 on the 17th i believe then … w00p w00pheroes starting again this week24 on the 17th i believe then lostw00p w00p next few months sorted!

my list

chuck
    heroes
    smallville
    supernatural
    lost
    sgu

cant wait for lost, you know the guy who was sitting on the beach with jacob, when the boat arrived, i think he is john locke :thinking:

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad163/DJ_URBAN/lost-jacob-and-nemesis.jpg

dj_urban;7409614

my list chuck heroes smallville supernaturallost sgucant wait for lost, … my list chuck heroes smallville supernaturallost sgucant wait for lost, you know the guy who was sitting on the beach with jacob, when the boat arrived, i think he is john locke :thinking:

it will defo be interesting

and then there should be a nice blu ray boxset to come out probs around crimbo time yum yum lol

Original Poster Banned

numptyj;7409775

it will defo be interestingand then there should be a nice blu ray boxset … it will defo be interestingand then there should be a nice blu ray boxset to come out probs around crimbo time yum yum lol

im waiting for all the seasons to come on blu ray also,

bet season 4 and 5 look wicked on blu ray, mostly jungle and the sea.

numptyj;7406247

w00p w00pheroes starting again this week24 on the 17th i believe then … w00p w00pheroes starting again this week24 on the 17th i believe then lostw00p w00p next few months sorted!

heroes is crap but i must watch it.... when this week....shall i google it?
    googled it...saturday 9th jan 10.10pm. what a weird time!

What's sgu?

dj_urban;7409614

my list chuck heroes smallville supernaturallost sgucant wait for lost, … my list chuck heroes smallville supernaturallost sgucant wait for lost, you know the guy who was sitting on the beach with jacob, when the boat arrived, i think he is john locke :thinking:

I know who it is.

magicbeans;7409891

heroes is crap but i must watch it.... when this week....shall i google … heroes is crap but i must watch it.... when this week....shall i google it?googled it...saturday 9th jan 10.10pm. what a weird time!

is that on terrestrial??

ive got air date as 4th jan 2010 in america for episode 13

maybe they are going to start showing the beginning of the series on the 9th on bbc??

black gerbil1;7410728

I know who it is.

It's you, I presume :roll:

(nice sandals, btw)

It's Esau, Jacob's brother:

en.wikipedia.org/wik…sau

He is using a copy of John Locke's body as a disguise.

Will post some more theories soon, including Jacob being Ben's dad!!!

Original Poster Banned

Benjimoron;7412971

It's Esau, Jacob's brother:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EsauHe is using … It's Esau, Jacob's brother:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EsauHe is using a copy of John Locke's body as a disguise.Will post some more theories soon, including Jacob being Ben's dad!!!

Really didn't know that, a jealous brother, I only come to that threory as he wanted to kill Jacob

And is the only explanation to the two john lockes, one being dead, other (easu ) in form of Locke

I LOVE LOST. greatest tv show ever made period. cant wait for S6. i need to watch the catch up though. i honestly cannot remember the end of S5.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Apples new update610
      2. Any PS4 News Here29313799
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335
      4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2425

See more discussions