Just got us our first stamp - play.com

kelly_o_fanatic;3481463

Just got us our first stamp - play.com

:thumbsup:

How do i join your game card?

Original Poster

ajay87;3481646

How do i join your game card?

Sorry, you can only have 4 people in a team, so the team is full.

If you post your quidco username ]here then someone will invite you to their team

I'm a vagrant and I never know what to shout

will have a look at our card

we should have ebay stamped soon

Original Poster

Kellie + Paisley;3482101

we should have ebay stamped soon

Brilliant Mine took a few hours to show, so dont worry if it takes a while

ebay still not tracked!

Original Poster

I have actually started using topcashback rather than quidco because I am sick of purchases not tracking, especially as a lot of them are just under £1 so you cant put an enquiry in.

Obviously I am using quidco while this comp is on for the retailers involved!

ebay has tracked, but no stamp!!

Original Poster

I have posted in the quidblog to see what they say, they are doing them manually if there is a problem though, so we will definitely get the stamp

will be orderin from book people when there is a free delievery code - also will be doing shopping from asda soon

Original Poster

I am sure I will use book people before xmas too, but if it is stamped I will wait until we get a new card. I order from that site too much :giggle:

Original Poster

Got our second stamp - ebay is now stamped.

Quidco replied on quidblog saying that ebay should be sorted now, so sounds like it wasnt just us who were missing an ebay stamp

just ordered off debenhams so hopefully that stamp will be on there soon :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Just checked & the stamp is showing

just ordered from the book people

and littlewoods direct

Original Poster

Book people is already showing

I have ordered from the hut, so should have that and littlewoods soon

I need to order a shaver for my brother, so will probably get it from argos - already checked and electrical discount uk dont do them, so argos is the best one to go for I think

kelly_o_fanatic;3494139

I am sure I will use book people before xmas too, but if it is stamped I … I am sure I will use book people before xmas too, but if it is stamped I will wait until we get a new card. I order from that site too much :giggle:

hotukdeals.com/ite…le/ for a new free delivery code :thumbsup:

Original Poster

sickly sweet;3511328

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/279458/free-delivery-the-book-people/ for … http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/279458/free-delivery-the-book-people/ for a new free delivery code :thumbsup:

Thanks for this, hadnt noticed it. Repped :thumbsup:

well just ordered of m&s so that should be showing on there soon :thumbsup: shame we can't rearrange them into a line :whistling: :lol:

Original Poster

Yea, I dont think they thought it through. Dont think they are going to be awarding many £5s. Think they will have to change it slightly because they said they would give the full amount away

lots of members agree, it would cost loads for members to earn anywhere near the £64,000, the retailers wish lol

Original Poster

loupomm;3518017

lots of members agree, it would cost loads for members to earn anywhere … lots of members agree, it would cost loads for members to earn anywhere near the £64,000, the retailers wish lol

The problem is, its not even £5 each - most people will get £1.25 because the groups are mostly 4 people. Also, a lot of people arent doing anything but will automatically get an equal share.

Definitely need to change it

kelly_o_fanatic;3518183

The problem is, its not even £5 each - most people will get £1.25 because … The problem is, its not even £5 each - most people will get £1.25 because the groups are mostly 4 people. Also, a lot of people arent doing anything but will automatically get an equal share.Definitely need to change it

i am!! :oops:

Original Poster

cheerleader;3518326

i am!! :oops:

Lol, dont worry I am not talking about anyone in particular, just that a lot of quidco members seem to be mentioning a team member who is not pulling their weight.

I can understand if someone cant contribute many stamps, especially since the reward is not much, but if they are not going to use any of the merchants then its not really fair to join a team

kelly_o_fanatic;3518497

Lol, dont worry I am not talking about anyone in particular, just that a … Lol, dont worry I am not talking about anyone in particular, just that a lot of quidco members seem to be mentioning a team member who is not pulling their weight. I can understand if someone cant contribute many stamps, especially since the reward is not much, but if they are not going to use any of the merchants then its not really fair to join a team

who's in our team then? you, me, kellie+paisley & who's the fourth? :?

Original Poster

cheerleader;3518826

who's in our team then? you, me, kellie+paisley & who's the fourth? :?

calmacuk is the other member

littlewoods direct still not tracking , how do I let quidco know about this?

Kellie + Paisley;3522564

littlewoods direct still not tracking , how do I let quidco know about … littlewoods direct still not tracking , how do I let quidco know about this?

m&s hasn't tracked either yet :-(

Original Poster

Posting a message in the quidblog seems to be the best solution at the moment

cheerleader - been trying to pm you back but your inbox is full

how do I get 2 quidco blog??

Original Poster

quidco.com/blog/ - has all of the different posts quidco have done

quidco.com/blo…211 - the one about the quidco bingo

There is a tab at the top of quidco pages that says quidblog, so you just click that. But I have put the urls above for you

kelly_o_fanatic;3526715

Posting a message in the quidblog seems to be the best solution at the … Posting a message in the quidblog seems to be the best solution at the moment cheerleader - been trying to pm you back but your inbox is full

:oops: sorry didn't realise it was full as i've been on the school run room in my inbox now :thumbsup:

Original Poster

No problem

kelly_o_fanatic;3526790

https://www.quidco.com/blog/ - has all of the different posts quidco have … https://www.quidco.com/blog/ - has all of the different posts quidco have donehttp://www.quidco.com/blog/?p=211#comments - the one about the quidco bingoThere is a tab at the top of quidco pages that says quidblog, so you just click that. But I have put the urls above for you

thanks hun

Original Poster

Just gone through hmv, so hopefully that will show on the bingo card soon

asked quidco why littlewoods direct ain't showing and they said if it isn't fixed soon they will look into it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    2. Urgent help needed with travel agent56
    3. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22
    4. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!33

See more discussions