Found 9th Feb 2008
Okay I want to pre-order a film from them which comes out on the 18th

Has anyone had any experience with pre-orders from them?

Will I get it on the 18th or before? or could it be after.

Also can get it from

Lovefilm [how're they with pre-orders, i know i get their rentals next day]
Asda entertainment
Play
HMV

How're all they too?
Who'd you buy from?
I just want to say one more question..
Don't you love my questions?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

DanDoc2 fanboy eh....In that case I've got a suggestion t0mm....

Would you please consider taking this Fanboy'ism to "Stalker grade", possibly ended in the murder of the 'apple of your eye' following yet another rejection of your amorous advances before turning the gun on yourself?!??!

(Feel free to only tragically wound yourself but make sure you do a proper job on Dan)

Really just thinking out loud......

(PS - as for your question...I never buy anything as a Pre-order..never desperate enough to pay stupid prices when they drop so quickly these days. For general DVD purchases I tend to use Sendit who aren't fast but I've ALWAYS got credit with 'em from Ipoints, CDWOW (after scamming 'em through aff links & vouchers) tend to get stuff out in a better time from the Far East than stuff from the UK & Channel Islands & uWish for cheap-ass stuff for the missus to Ebay which is usually 24-48 delivery)

Original Poster

Well its the resident evil trilogy and pretty much all oif them are under £18. So I guess thats a decent price, my favorite films.

P.S how's my uncle charlie?

Haven't spoken to you for a while!

*needs a fanboy*

Original Poster

Speak to JD or Sadie.

t0mm;1561683

Well its the resident evil trilogy, my favorite films.

Snap!
But I got them individually. So no need for the Box Set :-(

i have pre-ordered from the Hut - no problems and the dvd came around 3 days before release .
Well pleased with them.

I preordered Prison Break Boxset (Seasons 1 & 2), and I received it about 10 days before release. Very pleased with them :thumbsup:

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;1561587

DanDoc2 fanboy eh....In that case I've got a suggestion t0mm....Would you … DanDoc2 fanboy eh....In that case I've got a suggestion t0mm....Would you please consider taking this Fanboy'ism to "Stalker grade", possibly ended in the murder of the 'apple of your eye' following yet another rejection of your amorous advances before turning the gun on yourself?!??!(Feel free to only tragically wound yourself but make sure you do a proper job on Dan)Really just thinking out loud......

Sniff :-(
That piks putting me off a tad i keep thinking im posting all t0mms threads

t0mm;1561683

Well its the resident evil trilogy , my favorite films.

You are Joking, I hope

Original Poster

I am not.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?810
    3. Android pay set up610
    4. Best 4k tv's for gaming11

See more discussions