Groups

The Hut delivery

I used these for the first time nearly 2 weeks ago, both items said 3-5 days I think.

They both still say processing in my orders, has anyone had bad experiences with the hut?

12 Comments

Banned

are the items showing as in stock now?

Original Poster

csiman;5858908

are the items showing as in stock now?

One says a month now and the other a week.

Only ever usually use play,hmv and cdwow and never had any problems with them.

Banned

obers82;5858971

One says a month now and the other a week. Only ever usually use play,hmv … One says a month now and the other a week. Only ever usually use play,hmv and cdwow and never had any problems with them.

probably weren't in stock when you ordered as their stock system is rubbish.

guess you'll get 1 in a week or so and the other in a month.

Original Poster

csiman;5858990

probably weren't in stock when you ordered as their stock system is … probably weren't in stock when you ordered as their stock system is rubbish.guess you'll get 1 in a week or so and the other in a month.

Thank you for that, Doubt I will use them again.

I ordered hairspray and run fatboy run on blu ray, my order says processing, gonna give them a ring today

Hi,

I had the same problem with Zavvi which are now run by The Hut - heres my experience....

hotukdeals.com/ite…ain

Suffice to say I wont touch Zavvi or The Hut again .

just phoned them and they said that both are being dispatched today, give them a ring

Original Poster

marmalade47;5859029

Hi,I had the same problem with Zavvi which are now run by The Hut - heres … Hi,I had the same problem with Zavvi which are now run by The Hut - heres my experience....http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/446321/zavvi-are-at-it-againSuffice to say I wont touch Zavvi or The Hut again .

Cheers ive just had a look, i wont use either of them then.

Petebiz;5859030

just phoned them and they said that both are being dispatched today, give … just phoned them and they said that both are being dispatched today, give them a ring

I ordered hairspray to so hopefully will be the same, unless they are just fobbing you off!!

Ive emailed them, im at work at moment so cant ring but will do later if I havent heard anything.

Thank you both for your replies.

obers82;5859044

Cheers ive just had a look, i wont use either of them then.I ordered … Cheers ive just had a look, i wont use either of them then.I ordered hairspray to so hopefully will be the same, unless they are just fobbing you off!! Ive emailed them, im at work at moment so cant ring but will do later if I havent heard anything.Thank you both for your replies.

Fingers crossed :thumbsup:

Ordered Run Fat Boy Run about 10 days ago and yet to received it.

Original Poster

Well I got a reply from them, then got a dispatch email for the Harry and the Hendersons dvd which now says a month but nothing on the Hairspray Blu Ray.

I ordered a book from them 8 days ago that was in stock , just got an email saying they are waiting to hear from there suppliers over it .

Bunch of cowboys .
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047154
      2. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1930
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3078

See more discussions