Groups

The Hut discount codes

Has anyone got a 10% off code that they are not going to use from the 10% off your next order over £30 promo.

I would be grateful if someone could spare one.

Thanks.

8 Comments

Dont forget to go through Topcashback for an extra 10%

FPC9864CU - this is worth 50% off any order over £30. Hope it's not too late!

Original Poster

love_a_bargain;7192617

FPC9864CU - this is worth 50% off any order over £30. Hope it's not too … FPC9864CU - this is worth 50% off any order over £30. Hope it's not too late!

Says it's invalid

Just read the small print...It says it excludes drinks and ice cream, and it's when you spend £30 or more at full menu price.

Original Poster

love_a_bargain;7192997

Just read the small print...It says it excludes drinks and ice cream, and … Just read the small print...It says it excludes drinks and ice cream, and it's when you spend £30 or more at full menu price.

Ohhh.

I meant thehut.com, not Pizza Hut

Can you collect with the Pizza Hut code, as that may come in handy anyway.:-D

oops... :oops: feeling rather silly now!! Never heard of the hut before.

Pizza Hut were vouchers that came through the door this morning - whole book of them, so to go in store you would need voucher, but codes for online are fine. Do you reckon it's worth posting them as a deal?

Original Poster

love_a_bargain;7193102

oops... :oops: feeling rather silly now!! Never heard of the hut … oops... :oops: feeling rather silly now!! Never heard of the hut before.Pizza Hut were vouchers that came through the door this morning - whole book of them, so to go in store you would need voucher, but codes for online are fine. Do you reckon it's worth posting them as a deal?

Made me laugh anyway

Normally the 50% ones go down well on here.

Thehut sells games and dvds.

Quite cheap, for future reference!

Thanks, I've just had a look - quite impressed with it so far :-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions