The Hut. How quick for delivery

Found 9th Dec 2009
Found a cheap xmas pressie at The Hut and wondered how long they take to deliver?? Are they like CD wow where you get it amonth later, or Zavvi where it takes weeks as well?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

i ordered from them sat night received yesterday if that helps

Next day for me

yeap next day here 2,x

Well I must be unlucky. Placed 2 orders recently for items shown as in stock only to be told when I called to enquire a week later that they are out of stock.
Crap IMHO.

yeah very very quick delivery - bought something two weeks ago and they sent me the wrong size - they give me a freepost address to send it back to and I had the correct size sent out all pretty much within a week! - quick delivery and good customer service in my eyes

The only time I bought from The Hut, it took approximately 6-8 weeks to finally get the game I'd ordered (after being sent the complete wrong game first, after about 4-6 weeks, was sent Wall-E instead of the Dawn of War collection rofl... a single DVD box instead of 3, knew something was wrong).

Anyway, I don't like them. However, they do have a great CS team.

Although I have no trouble with Zavvi, even though they're the same people... *shrugs*
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October56
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769294
    3. Any PS4 News Here29313888
    4. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2684

See more discussions