Groups
    EXPIRED

The Hut - Voucher Codes

Does anyone have any current voucher/discount codes for The Hut?

Will be most grateful if you can assist.

Thanks

Mottmania

4 Comments

They are tending to do "happy hour(s)" sort of discounts at the moment rather than actual use anytime codes, there have been two of them in the past week or so, last one was Friday for 3 hrs 10% off.

Unless your desperate to get your hands on something id just keep your eye out for one of those offers

Original Poster

jase.2;3612739

They are tending to do "happy hour(s)" sort of discounts at the moment … They are tending to do "happy hour(s)" sort of discounts at the moment rather than actual use anytime codes, there have been two of them in the past week or so, last one was Friday for 3 hrs 10% off.Unless your desperate to get your hands on something id just keep your eye out for one of those offers

I've a had a couple of these drop into my e-mail box but usually after the time they expired!

Mottmania

hi does anyone have a contact number for the hut i order a dvd on the 20 november its not turned up i have e mailed them have not replied yet . thanks

Original Poster

Hurray. Just used the £5 off £40 code.

Mottmania
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014476
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767190
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7061339
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!44

See more discussions