1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
48 Comments

Original Poster

In b4 "you have an infraction!"

Banned

inb4 VB1 threads get autospammed?

Ahh wait I get it now - Basically threads or posts which include the words "illegal immigrants" and "nature reserves" are not allowed.

I think (being serious for a sec) that people and mods need to wake up. Its not racist to attack illegal immigrants. These are people in this, or any other country illegally. It doesnt include asylum seekers, EU member countries or LEGAL immigration.

How can anyone defend ILLEGAL immigration?!

in b4 in the hope of one day these in b4 comments die out.

inb5 is the new inb4

Banned

in b4 the inb4 ..oh wait

Sloth/Mod

inb4 we are all banned from posting on HUKD at all in the name of political correctness

where did VB's thread go ?

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x194/emmalou_1983/1238409599_nom_nom.gif

Banned

heovang

usual story, the professional offendee's got their way. Nothing else to do in their sad pathetic lives than be offended by everything

Sloth/Mod

heovang

It's under review under the UN convention article 5.7 revision b of the 1999 Nelson Mandela Regulation towards posts on Shopping Forums

inb4 BFN fp

anyone notice thats an anagram of bnp ff? possibly racist?

Original Poster

In b4 someone gets the face on in "where did my thread go"

Oh wait!
Edited by: "boothy" 27th Oct 2010

barky

inb4 BFN fpanyone notice thats an anagram of bnp ff? possibly racist?

Don't get me started, I absolutely hate it when he does it lol. oO
Edited by: "PraxxtorCruel" 27th Oct 2010

Banned

in b4 moaning about being hard done to

BFN
Edited by: "dog_cop" 27th Oct 2010

vibeone

usual story, the professional offendee's got their way. Nothing else to … usual story, the professional offendee's got their way. Nothing else to do in their sad pathetic lives than be offended by everything

Syzable

It's under review under the UN convention article 5.7 revision b of the … It's under review under the UN convention article 5.7 revision b of the 1999 Nelson Mandela Regulation towards posts on Shopping Forums

I do really love you guys sense of humors...lol..
Edited by: "heovang" 27th Oct 2010

Banned

Syzable

It's under review under the UN convention article 5.7 revision b of the … It's under review under the UN convention article 5.7 revision b of the 1999 Nelson Mandela Regulation towards posts on Shopping Forums

Make me lol

PraxxtorCruel

Don't get me started, I absolutely hate it when he does it lol. oO

He seems to think I'm the only one who hates him
Edited by: "vibeone" 27th Oct 2010

Banned

vibeone

inb4 VB1 threads get autospammed?Ahh wait I get it now - Basically … inb4 VB1 threads get autospammed?Ahh wait I get it now - Basically threads or posts which include the words "illegal immigrants" and "nature reserves" are not allowed.I think (being serious for a sec) that people and mods need to wake up. Its not racist to attack illegal immigrants. These are people in this, or any other country illegally. It doesnt include asylum seekers, EU member countries or LEGAL immigration.How can anyone defend ILLEGAL immigration?!

Not had a chance to see any thread you may have made yet, but are you against the illegal immigrant or those who support the illegal immigrant (corrupt businesses, friends, families etc).

Original Poster

Heovang's avatar....possibly racist?

inb4 i post on at least 3 threads b4 i have done any work tonight ... oh wait !

http://uploadpic.org/storage/originals/thumb_fnl834fsf2fnns2eskn3ufjuk4.jpg

Banned

vibeone

inb4 VB1 threads get autospammed?Ahh wait I get it now - Basically … inb4 VB1 threads get autospammed?Ahh wait I get it now - Basically threads or posts which include the words "illegal immigrants" and "nature reserves" are not allowed.I think (being serious for a sec) that people and mods need to wake up. Its not racist to attack illegal immigrants. These are people in this, or any other country illegally. It doesnt include asylum seekers, EU member countries or LEGAL immigration.How can anyone defend ILLEGAL immigration?!

boothy

Both.

Very.

boothy

Haha..explain pls

Banned

vibeone

Both.Very.

Open question - you live in a third world country with no hopes. Would you try and enter a modern economy illegally?

http://marylandshooter.com/ar15/Funny/InBeforeTheLock.gif

Banned

JonnyTwoToes

Open question - you live in a third world country with no hopes. Would … Open question - you live in a third world country with no hopes. Would you try and enter a modern economy illegally?

Yes, yes I would.

I'd also expect to be prevented from doing so.

Banned

http://forum.i3d.net/attachments/offtopic-english/943180854d1248779426t-inb4lock-post-inb4lock-associated-gifs-here-inb4lock.jpg

Banned

vibeone

Yes, yes I would.I'd also expect to be prevented from doing so.

I agree. So it is the illegal immigrant 'support' that you are against.

Adam2050

i love that gif

http://uploadpic.org/storage/originals/thumb_9r2dlj82efjj9j2jrd3l84sjf8.gif
Edited by: "Adam2050" 27th Oct 2010

Banned

out b4 my tea burns

boothy - i think someone wants an explanation... lol

a little black round man ?? dunno waht it's supposed to even be - now if it was a golly **** then i could understand.. lolz

Who wants to place a bet with me ? I said this thread won't last till midnight

Original Poster

arcangel111

boothy - i think someone wants an explanation... lol a little black round … boothy - i think someone wants an explanation... lol a little black round man ?? dunno waht it's supposed to even be - now if it was a golly **** then i could understand.. lolz

Lol,he knows what we are on about

Banned

inb4 adam googles any more inb4 pics
Edited by: "dog_cop" 27th Oct 2010

Banned

JonnyTwoToes

I agree. So it is the illegal immigrant 'support' that you are against.

in hindsight, yes you are probably right, as long as you include our own inability to close the door to them.
Edited by: "vibeone" 27th Oct 2010

maybe this thread will dissappear in time and space.......like this B4

Original Poster

gari189

maybe this thread will dissappear in time and space.......like this B4

Possible racist link gari....babylon is a term used by certain areas of the community as a derogatory term towards the police

arcangel111

boothy - i think someone wants an explanation... lol a little black round … boothy - i think someone wants an explanation... lol a little black round man ?? dunno waht it's supposed to even be - now if it was a golly **** then i could understand.. lolz

i just noticed that the mods have censored my abreviation of the well known Jam manufacturers image of a Golly Western Oriental Gentleman

Banned

In before I am not racist BUT

Banned

inb4 DLM gets a job.....
Post a comment
@
    Text