Groups

The Inbetweeners

Series 2 starts tonight!

Anyone watch the first?

30 Comments

Wahooo! even wrote it on the calander when I first found out it would be back.

Ahhhhhhhh friend, footballing friend. CLASSIC series

Original Poster

They reckon the 2nd series will be funnier.

Hope so, the trailers look excellent.

Original Poster

Its the field trip episode tonight.

So far only looks like we the only 2 that have seen it.

Easily 1 of the best comedys of recent times imo

only seen a couple of episodes and loved it so will deffo be watching this series

Saw the ad in the paper, is it about a bunch of odd kids?

Original Poster

Abvance;4806163

Saw the ad in the paper, is it about a bunch of odd kids?

Its about a group of friends..

Good stuff...try and check out the thorpe park episode.

Loved the first series - Thorpe Park and the skive off school episodes were hilarious!

i love it too

Thanks for the info, Yes trailers do look good, will probally watch it.

queenlush;4806361

i love it too

[COLOR="Purple"]me too...[/COLOR]

Awesome TV show - comedy at it's best! :-)

brilliant.. watched the first season in one sitting, and laffed my a55 off!!!.. genius!...

friend....

Absolutely fantastic series! If you haven't seen it yet the first series is on 4OD, you won't regret it!

Original Poster

Im yet to meet someone who doesnt find this funny.

Banned

FOOTBALL FRIEND!!!

I watched it from the very start first showing, every ep, and then bought the DVD.

Genius writing, and a great cast as well. It was kinda forgotten at the time, but I'm glad it got so popular afterwards!

Banned

vengod;4806642

Im yet to meet someone who doesnt find this funny.

I don't dislike skins or any other teen 'dramas' or whatever...

but I think The Inbetweeners is so popular because its actually really realistic!

Loved it and what a great comedy night on, My name is earl, big bang theory (not bad), the inbetweeners, star stories, a double bill of Reno 911 (very funny) then a double bill of scrubs (repeats but a bit like friends as you can watch them over and over again and still find them funny), 4hours and no sleep for me on a Thurday night:?

Original Poster

I dont like star stories...

I've never seen this but the ads seem quite entertaining and funny, so might see if I can catch it at some point...if I remember, as I always forget things like this. :roll:

you BUMDAR!!!

liked caravan club one... what about that old man there? has he had a go?

Original Poster

there are episodes on youtube.

It's great... I started watching it because they played a re-run of the first series after skins!

DJNG22;4807230

you BUMDAR!!!liked caravan club one... what about that old man there? has … you BUMDAR!!!liked caravan club one... what about that old man there? has he had a go?

This made me crack up - Sh**ty stick, i don't think you'll need the stick - Even just thinking about it makes me laugh - one of the best series i've seen in a long while - definitely watching tonight

Jayne Wisener who played Joanna in jonny depp Sweeney Todd is going to be in it. As much as I would like to stick up for her since im friends with her brother...her acting is pretty poor. Pretty hot though...

[IMG]jaynewisenerfan.com/gal…php?album=19&pos=323[/IMG]

Original Poster

Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luv it modern day adrian mole :-)

that was so funny my face now literally hurts.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE33
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…55
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions