Netflix not working proper

Virgin on demand unavailable

Waits for internet black out by Monday 9.01am
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

Top comments
It was only a matter of time people started panic buying internet
Oh for god's sake, I've heard it all now, need to stop reading some threads in misc.
Been using Netflix for the last couple if hours with no problems
29 Comments
Been using Netflix for the last couple if hours with no problems
Netflix working a treat √√√√√

Sky OD working a treat √√√√√

Internet blackout xxxxx

All good here.....
Hopefully you haven't downloaded a virus.
They are deliberately throttling Netflix & YouTube to reduce the strain it puts on the internet as so many people are forced to stay in during the Coronavirus pandemic.
I've noticed my nowbroadband performing a little bad than normal.
Working fine here also on virgin media.
JoeyJoJoJunior20/03/2020 21:14

this made me chuckle
Oh for god's sake, I've heard it all now, need to stop reading some threads in misc.
My connection hasn't been better tbh!
maccy1i20/03/2020 21:22

Oh for god's sake, I've heard it all now, need to stop reading some …Oh for god's sake, I've heard it all now, need to stop reading some threads in misc.

It's not good is it maccy, you know I'd gladly forgo the internet to put some normality back into the world. It's a crazy ride at the mo & I'd quite like to get off.
My internet is about 100mbps slower than normal but still better than 90% of uk
40150299-GvVo7.jpg
Justsuperman20/03/2020 21:35

My internet is about 100mbps slower than normal but still better than 90% …My internet is about 100mbps slower than normal but still better than 90% of uk [Image]

Mine is a little slower than normal but still working great
40150366-r9ZZE.jpg
Arto20/03/2020 21:42

Mine is a little slower than normal but still working great [Image]

Nice what you on? I’m normally on 330 down 50 upload so upload isn’t effected for me
Justsuperman20/03/2020 21:44

Nice what you on? I’m normally on 330 down 50 upload so upload isn’t eff …Nice what you on? I’m normally on 330 down 50 upload so upload isn’t effected for me

Virgin Media
Arto20/03/2020 21:45

Virgin Media

How much? BT myself on FTTP
Justsuperman20/03/2020 21:46

How much? BT myself on FTTP

If that fails I can hotspot my 4G
40150417-8Pzjm.jpg

I currently pay £72pm for the full package but going broadband only on 31st for £22pm
Arto20/03/2020 21:47

If that fails I can hotspot my 4G[Image] I currently pay £72pm for the …If that fails I can hotspot my 4G[Image] I currently pay £72pm for the full package but going broadband only on 31st for £22pm

Not bad at all if it hits a consistent 300mbps + yeah I get about 120mbps on BT 4g aka EE it’s a good network miles ahead of 3.
Justsuperman20/03/2020 21:50

Not bad at all if it hits a consistent 300mbps + yeah I get about 120mbps …Not bad at all if it hits a consistent 300mbps + yeah I get about 120mbps on BT 4g aka EE it’s a good network miles ahead of 3.

Three suck, terrible signal, terrible speeds and terrible customer service
JoeyJoJoJunior20/03/2020 21:14

How do I do that?
No issues at all, but then we are on 500mb Hyperoptic, barely notice streaming Netflix on 2 TVs plus gaming anyway
richp20/03/2020 21:35

It's not good is it maccy, you know I'd gladly forgo the internet to put …It's not good is it maccy, you know I'd gladly forgo the internet to put some normality back into the world. It's a crazy ride at the mo & I'd quite like to get off.

Ditto rich don't get me wrong I've got lots of long time friends on here and it's wonderful that we can keep each others spirits up but the internet running slow compared to what's happening out there is the last of my worries x
I’m in Manchester and most my mates having same issue
40150719-caEYY.jpg
40150719-M3AL2.jpg
maccy1i20/03/2020 21:22

Oh for god's sake, I've heard it all now, need to stop reading some …Oh for god's sake, I've heard it all now, need to stop reading some threads in misc.

Hi and welcome
On Monday get ready to hear milk horror stories
Arto20/03/2020 21:42

Mine is a little slower than normal but still working great [Image]

Likin the graphic which website is that?
My wife just gave me some tea, and it tastes like there's no sugar in it - I have no idea what's going on
richp20/03/2020 21:14

They are deliberately throttling Netflix & YouTube to reduce the strain it …They are deliberately throttling Netflix & YouTube to reduce the strain it puts on the internet as so many people are forced to stay in during the Coronavirus pandemic.

You can put it back to 4K thankfully. It's just most people won't bother toggling the setting.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants