Yes, I loved it

(no, I'm lying)

Original Poster

davelfc;6533416

Yes, I loved it (no, I'm lying)

lol:-D

Original Poster

Anyone else ??

I didnt like it, 6/10, really predictable, better films out at the moment, zombieland is worth going to see.

in b4 The Invention of Your Mum

saw it this week,pretty good i thought. if you like Gervais you will like this film. If you think he is a k n o b head then you will hate it.

I love Gervais so therefore I usually like his work. I just didn't get along with this film, not clever like Gervais usually is. The satire on religion is a lot funnier as a concept than how it is implemented (I assume this is to do with the US viewers). It's not so much "the invention of lying" because people don't just "not lie", they openly always state the truth. Such a shame, Gervais is better than this in my opinion and I really liked Ghost Town for what it was.

Original Poster

i love gervais, and the wife refuses to see zombieland so its this one,watched the trailer and seems pretty decent,will post my review tommorow..

Thanks for the input

junkenstein73;6535203

i love gervais, and the wife refuses to see zombieland so its this … i love gervais, and the wife refuses to see zombieland so its this one,watched the trailer and seems pretty decent,will post my review tommorow..Thanks for the input

Zombieland seriously? couldn't they have thought of a better name it sounds like some cheap 80s movie

Original Poster

Thought it was pretty cool, some nice laugh out loud gags,
    As stated earlier if you like gervais then u will most prob like this..

Met-Cast;6535701

Zombieland seriously? couldn't they have thought of a better name it … Zombieland seriously? couldn't they have thought of a better name it sounds like some cheap 80s movie

lol that's kinda the point it is a bit of a grind house film with wit and flair
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?913
      2. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…11

See more discussions