The "Italian Job" 50th Anniversary Deluxe Edition Double-Pack Pre-Order BLU-RAY & DVD

Posted 21st Sep
So Zavvi have a pre-order of the 50th Anniversary Italian Job boxset, £40 if anyone is interested, personally I think this should have included a 4K considering the times we live in, but they decided to go with the DVD, check it out if ya bothered.

Here is the link: Italian Job Pre-Order Limited Edition Anniversary

3297555.jpg
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

6 Comments
DVD what’s that ?
ashmac21/09/2019 06:15

DVD what’s that ?

tell me about it, yet amazingly enough, buying habits suggest that people here in the UK still buy more far more DVDs than Blu-Rays & 4K which is why they will continue to make these inferior boxsets and why we often get shafted with no blu-ray editions at all with some films & TV dramas,
"So Zavvi have a pre-order of the 50th Anniversary Italian Jon boxset,..."

I will ignore the start of a sentence with "So", as that seems to be the way people communicate these days, but congratulations to Jon turning 50.

Will there be cake & balloons at his party?
fanpages21/09/2019 08:33

"So Zavvi have a pre-order of the 50th Anniversary Italian Jon …"So Zavvi have a pre-order of the 50th Anniversary Italian Jon boxset,..."I will ignore the start of a sentence with "So", as that seems to be the way people communicate these days, but congratulations to Jon turning 50.Will there be cake & balloons at his party?

LOL thanks for pointing out the typos
38513129-jUlHg.jpg
That does seem like a lot of tat for £40, or £58.99(!) presently for pre-order at Amazon (UK).

38513129-4pDdE.jpg
fanpages21/09/2019 08:51

[Image] That does seem like a lot of tat for £40, or £58.99(!) presently f …[Image] That does seem like a lot of tat for £40, or £58.99(!) presently for pre-order at Amazon (UK).[Image]

I agree this would have been much better with 4K & Blu-ray with a few miniature cars, little mini ornaments the book looks decent enough, but could have been so much better I think.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants