Groups
    EXPIRED

The JFK is BACK!!!

Look at the post below!

welcome back
    - skusey

268 Comments

Original Poster

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]The Misc is now officially open again![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="Red"]I got back on holiday on Thursday but I’ve been too busy to make a thread on here since my return to the country.

My holiday was soooo sick, I:

-Met a girl (from up north) who is extremely good looking (11 out of 10 for looks) and her dad owns a multi million pound business. They live in a £4.2M house and I’m going to visit her on Wednesday and stay at hers for a few days.
    [/COLOR]

[COLOR="blue"]People getting maaaaaaad?[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]-I got into a fight with a DJ.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="blue"]Yeah, I got maaaaaaad.:oops:
    lol[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]

-I bought a round of drinks for everyone that was in the bar that I was drinking in (about 80ish people) and it cost me 800 Euros.
    [/COLOR]

[COLOR="blue"]Pretty standard, really.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]-I played 5-a-side football and this geeza who is good mates with Harry Rednapp watched me. He came up to me and said “which academy do you play for?”. I told him that I don’t play for an academy and he was like “Whaaaaaaaaat?” Anyway he said he’s going to have a word with ‘Arry and he’ll get me a trial at Tottenham.
    [/COLOR]

[COLOR="blue"]BRB….influencing the Premier League [SIZE="1"](in a year or so…)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

1st.....

And?..

3rd.........

Oh noez!

What's the 1st post for?

thanks for unspamming mods

black gerbil1;6096754

thanks for unspamming mods

you not banned yet for your comments?:x

I can tell this is gonna be fun. :roll:

Welcome back...

yeah, thanks for unspamming. Important stuff this.

u went on holz with ur bird, and hooked up with a different bird :?

good job :lol: seriously tho dude, thts nasty

Original Poster

Foxy102;6096775

yeah, thanks for unspamming. Important stuff this.

[COLOR="Red"]
    ^^This^^

Nice to see the mods doing a great job.:thumbsup:[/COLOR]

Oh great that means more of the bull will be appearing on the misc forum soon, oh wait too late!

How can you get 11 out of 10 for good looks :?

And also, average of 10 euros per drink. Was it a half litre glass of whisky each? :?

Wow Long sleep?

Original Poster

micoo;6096776

u went on holz with ur bird, and hooked up with a different bird :?good … u went on holz with ur bird, and hooked up with a different bird :?good job :lol: seriously tho dude, thts nasty

[COLOR="Red"]
    I didn't hook with the girl I met infront of my girlfriend's (now ex girlfriend) face.

So it's all good?

Anyway, my GF (now ex) was being really boring. She never wanted to go out clubbing and drinking until 6am like I wanted to. I wish I never took her TBH.[/COLOR]

hi JFK
    welcome back

I thought you went on your hols with your biatch?????

The JFK;6096783

[COLOR=red]^^This^^[/COLOR][COLOR=red]Nice to see the mods doing a great … [COLOR=red]^^This^^[/COLOR][COLOR=red]Nice to see the mods doing a great job.:thumbsup:[/COLOR]

It's very gratifying indeed.

dontdothatagain;6096804

How can you get 11 out of 10 for good looks :?And also, average of 10 … How can you get 11 out of 10 for good looks :?And also, average of 10 euros per drink. Was it a half litre glass of whisky each? :?

in a club in a hol destination its ******* expensive, when i was in napa it 10 euros in some places for a pint of carlsberg

Well that's Guv's life sentence handed out.

Yer mods good job. Let people get suspended for the things they will say to JFK but the peado's on this site stay here. Congrats mods.

borolad94;6096817

Yer mods good job. Let people get suspended for the things they will say … Yer mods good job. Let people get suspended for the things they will say to JFK but the peado's on this site stay here. Congrats mods.

repped:thumbsup::thumbsup:

The JFK;6096810

[COLOR="Red"]I didn't hook with the girl I met infront of my girlfriend's … [COLOR="Red"]I didn't hook with the girl I met infront of my girlfriend's (now ex girlfriend) face.So it's all good?Anyway, my GF (now ex) was being really boring. She never wanted to go out clubbing and drinking until 6am like I wanted to. I wish I never took her TBH.[/COLOR]

fair dos then, tottenham ay?? gj, i was being scouted by some scottish national league basketball scouts :thumbsup:

Prommise Me You Wont Breed

wb,glad u back, now have some good bedtime stories

raptorcigs;6096826

Prommise Me You Wont Breed

:lol:

cant be anyworse than the gerbil getting an offspring

borolad94;6096817

Yer mods good job. Let people get suspended for the things they will say … Yer mods good job. Let people get suspended for the things they will say to JFK but the peado's on this site stay here. Congrats mods.

remember kids.......all threads are voluntary :thumbsup:

wb jfk

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;6096804

How can you get 11 out of 10 for good looks :?And also, average of 10 … How can you get 11 out of 10 for good looks :?And also, average of 10 euros per drink. Was it a half litre glass of whisky each? :?

[COLOR="Red"]You've obviously never seen this girl. [/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]And you've obviously never been to a classy bar. (I know that because you're 13). A beer cost 8 euros and not everyone was drinking beer.[/COLOR]

borolad94;6096817

^ ^ ^:thumbsup:

how much money did you spend mate ?

pics or it never happened!

ilovepink;6096822

repped:thumbsup::thumbsup:

+1 xxx ;-)

micoo;6096823

fair dos then, tottenham ay?? gj, i was being scouted by some scottish … fair dos then, tottenham ay?? gj, i was being scouted by some scottish national league basketball scouts :thumbsup:

Then JFK woke up. :whistling:

Original Poster

ilovepink;6096811

hi JFK welcome backI thought you went on your hols with your biatch?????

[COLOR="Red"]Yeah I took my girlfriend (now ex) on holiday.

Big mistake. :-([/COLOR]

Original Poster

strike;6096806

Wow Long sleep?

[COLOR="Red"]
    lulz.

I had a lot of things to do since I got back.[/COLOR]

Original Poster

kungfu;6096837

wb jfk

[COLOR="Red"]Thanks:thumbsup:[/COLOR]

The JFK;6096859

[COLOR="Red"]lulz.I had a lot of things to do since I got back.[/COLOR]

Like get his stories straight with his invisible friends :whistling:

The JFK;6096859

[COLOR="Red"]lulz.I had a lot of things to do since I got back.[/COLOR]

No i meant you dreaming parts of it, if not all of it

Thanks ladies for the rep.

But i don't need rep for telling the truth. Honesty should come without rewards

borolad94;6096883

Thanks ladies for the rep.But i don't need rep for telling the truth. … Thanks ladies for the rep.But i don't need rep for telling the truth. Honesty should come without rewards

How about a blue peter badge?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions