Groups
    EXPIRED

The JFK's 'Good Evening My Fellow Misc'ers' Thread (serious thread)

Ho Ho Ho Homies.

Howz things?

(Serious thread)

6 Comments

u cool brah

Expired already. Wow. Serious hate.

Original Poster

black gerbil1;3840720

u cool brah

Yeah I'm cool, geeza.

I'm just a bit annoyed that most of my threads get spammed/expired for no reason.

Howz you?

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;3840750

Expired already. Wow. Serious hate.

Agreed. The hate towards The JFK is serious. Maybe because they are jealous? Yeah, I think so.

The JFK;3840765

Yeah I'm cool, geeza.I'm just a bit annoyed that most of my threads get … Yeah I'm cool, geeza.I'm just a bit annoyed that most of my threads get spammed/expired for no reason.Howz you?

brah when you reaching higher status this happens, its funny a week ago you was like mid-table, next thing I know you get pure h4te and you ballin with the high rollers (just me so far).

Your doing well mane, who knows maybe you can take my place when im gone? not MVP coz thats you brah, but I mean as topdog.

black gerbil1;3840807

brah when you reaching higher status this happens, its funny a week ago … brah when you reaching higher status this happens, its funny a week ago you was like mid-table, next thing I know you get pure h4te and you ballin with the high rollers (just me so far).Your doing well mane, who knows maybe you can take my place when im gone? not MVP coz thats you brah, but I mean as topdog.

How condescending! Top Gerbil Yes - Top Dog Nawh!

JFK you won the contest in the post a few days ago - you're topdog - but at least you being kind to BG1 shows you are a good winner!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1866
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3571334
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2035
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514147

See more discussions