Groups
    EXPIRED

The John Terry / Chelsea Song

Chelsea..............Wherever you may be,.............Dont leave your wife with John Terry...........His dad deals coke.............and his Mum steals tea.................and he cried when he missed a penalty.

Chelsea..............Wherever you may be...............Dont leave your wife with John Terry...................He cannot shoot................and he cant even pass...........But he'll take your mrs right up the .... !

14 Comments

Quality !

yeah good :thumbsup:

I'm not a Chelsea fan, but I just don't get all the stuff about Terry. It's already old news.

20,000 Hull fans were booing him last night, why, did he sleep with their women too?

All this cobblers is only going to reduce England's chances of winning this year's World Cup.

Banned

Trickyjabs;7738854

I'm not a Chelsea fan, but I just don't get all the stuff about Terry. … I'm not a Chelsea fan, but I just don't get all the stuff about Terry. It's already old news.20,000 Hull fans were booing him last night, why, did he sleep with their women too?All this cobblers is only going to reduce England's chances of winning this year's World Cup.

Because football fans are thick?

leave the lad alone, its like so common place these days, who,s that interested anyway..

Banned

Mrs Bridge is going down, going down, going down.
    Mrs Bridge is going down,
    On John Terry!"

terry , wherever you maybe ,
    your getting stripped of the
    captaincy and whilst Mrs bridge
    was giving a w***, bet you was
    thinking of fat frank !!!

One wife and his kids, ain't good enough for Terry, one wife and his team mates bird ain't good enough for Terry
    Two Wives and his kids, ain't good enough for Terry, two wives and his team mates bird ain't good enough for Terry
    Three Wives and his kids, ain't good enough for Terry, three wives and his team mates bird ain't good enough for Terry

there must be a joke about being pulled off at half time somewhere?

Trickyjabs;7738854

I'm not a Chelsea fan, but I just don't get all the stuff about Terry. … I'm not a Chelsea fan, but I just don't get all the stuff about Terry. It's already old news.20,000 Hull fans were booing him last night, why, did he sleep with their women too?All this cobblers is only going to reduce England's chances of winning this year's World Cup.

not just booing, we were chanting too :thumbsup:

FilthAndFurry;7738868

No, because he's thick if he thought this wouldn't happen eventually!! :-D
    England aint gonna win anyway, stop kiddin yourself mate!!

Snare;7740076

not just booing, we were chanting too :thumbsup:

You're from Hull, sorry to hear that, went there once, what a toilet! ;-)

FilthAndFurry;7738868

Good point!

Trickyjabs;7741673

You're from Hull, sorry to hear that, went there once, what a toilet! ;-)

wow thats original :oops:

Snare;7741730

wow thats original :oops:

Does everyone say the same thing?

Banned

in hull ? yes they do - not much else todo but copy each other
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1212
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764468
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?27105
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1730

See more discussions