Groups

The Killers new album - first impressions...

So what does everyone think to the new Killers album? worthy challenger to Hot Fuss??

Love a Dustland Fairytale!

9 Comments

I absolutely hate it. i also absolutely love it.

lol.

If the album was by anyone else it would be great, as a Killers album I hate it. its very different for them.

Edit: This Is Your Life is amazing!

Really liking it, have listened 3 times so far, some strong tracks, a lot mellower than the previous 2 albums but still great.

Original Poster

Yea its definitely more chilled out.
    Anyone get tickets to see them in 09?

I went to see them last year and threw myself around like a crazy bird to the likes of Mr Brightside and All these things... couldn't imagine doing that to anything off this album.

Original Poster

ChipSticks;3557898

I went to see them last year and threw myself around like a crazy bird to … I went to see them last year and threw myself around like a crazy bird to the likes of Mr Brightside and All these things... couldn't imagine doing that to anything off this album.

haha i guess your right!
    Hopefully they'll still do brightside next yr too! I'll be gutted if they don't!!

Yeah I like dustland fairytale!
    I didnt like the album at first but its grown on me sort of

Original Poster

spikeyjacko;3557932

Yeah I like dustland fairytale!I didnt like the album at first but its … Yeah I like dustland fairytale!I didnt like the album at first but its grown on me sort of

I think its a grower, i didn't like Sams Town all that much to begin with but i soon changed my mind on that one.

it does grow on you, for sure. first listen I was like wtf, I've been given some carp from OMD by mistake... lol

Like I said, as an album by Random Joe, very good... just not what I expected from the Killers, so disappointed really.

Dustland Fairytale is the only good song on there
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…22
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions