Groups
    EXPIRED

THE KILLERS - Pre Sale

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone knows or has detials on a likely pre-sale for the Killers 2009 tour.

Tickets go on public sale Friday and I'd like to get my hands on tickets ASAP to ensure me being there.

I;ll be going to the Glasgow gig ... so hopefully someone out there can help.

THANKS

10 Comments

I've not actually heard anything about a tour... where did you see this? I think they just have there albert hall show upcoming.

Original Poster

andyat2002;3128978

I've not actually heard anything about a tour... where did you see this? … I've not actually heard anything about a tour... where did you see this? I think they just have there albert hall show upcoming.

The Sunday tabloids advertised 2 Scottish dates. I've not seen a thing on their website and any other online ticket distributor.

Original Poster

I've just noticed they've added something to their website.
    Signed up Fan members only get access to the PRE SALE.

you got to pay to join the fan club...which is nice. shame though as they are playing in cardiff so might have to keep an eye on whats going on

thekillersmusic.com/
    click on the the victims pre sale link at the top

ticket will be available to the general public 10 october 10am

Original Poster

Yeh i signed up to give myself a better chance. Had a nightmare last year... Tickets in Scotland are like golddust

Has anyone got a link for the killers at the MEN pre-sale please?

bcbjork;3144596

Has anyone got a link for the killers at the MEN pre-sale please?

anyone signed up to fan site and bought presale tickets at secc glasgow?
    have tried ticketmaster site but its saying tickets aren't currently available.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      2. Biscuit addiction1231
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?813

See more discussions