The Knowing - What was the point? (spoilers maybe)

SEE POST 1

14 Comments

Original Poster

Watched the Knowing, so what was the whole point in the film, seriously it missed something like a point?

Yeh all them events happened but why the hell did they predict them and whisper to them, why didn't they just take the people, chosen why?

Seriously the plot was lacking something.

The ending was truly ridiculous, the rest was reasonably entertaining in a pointless kinda way.

dreadful movie-cage is just phoning in his performances now for the money-remember when he could act?

Original Poster

I just didn't get the whole point in the aliens. Surely they didn't need permission.

barky;6104376

dreadful movie-cage is just phoning in his performances now for the … dreadful movie-cage is just phoning in his performances now for the money-remember when he could act?

LOL!!! was a truly rubbish film

magicbeans;6104727

LOL!!! was a truly rubbish film

I knew that.

Banned

nice effects when the plance crashed though

went downhill from then on

It was a futuristic version of Noah's Ark with Parental permission slips.

I thought it was pointless too. Was nosing on the imdb boards and some people thought it was racist as they picked 2 white kids (but they obviously didn't see the little pods whizzing in the background bringing other people). I was like what the hell, it's a film!!

I enjoyed it up until the last 20 minutes or so & then I was :w00t: I couldn't believe they went down the aliens route. What a cop out!!

PS - did you know that the majority of the film was filmed in Australia!!??

barky;6104376

dreadful movie-cage is just phoning in his performances now for the … dreadful movie-cage is just phoning in his performances now for the money-remember when he could act?

Not really :thinking:
Adam2050;6104453

I just didn't get the whole point in the aliens. Surely they didn't need … I just didn't get the whole point in the aliens. Surely they didn't need permission.

I really didn't see the point in the paedo aliens either.

great special effects in the film, but what a let down of an end

Must admit, we did have a chortle at the 'Empire of The Sun' album cover like ending, all together now, 'Walking on a dream'.................

Banned

csiman;6105167

nice effects when the plance crashed thoughwent downhill from then on

oh yeh, that was so realistic!!! :thumbsup: xx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763930
    2. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2031
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846079
    4. Any Xbox One news today?2356122

See more discussions