Expired

The Lake District 11-13th July.

4 replies
Found 31st May 2009
Can anyone recommend a nice place to stay? Its my wife's birthday on the Saturday and she has always wanted to go to the lake district, so as a surprise I want to take her and my 2 year old son there for a surprise...which, so long as the hotel or guest house is nice, will earn me some brownie points

4 Comments

Do you have a budget? Just had a look on late rooms and a lot of the accommodation is already booked for that weekend but there is still some availability. Have you any idea which part of the Lakes you want to stay in?

Original Poster

I don't have a budget as in such, maybe £250. I don't really have a clue where to stay either, as long as it is pretty with a nice view, away from the main road, im sure she will be happy.
Thanks
Liam

Bowness on Windermere..is nice..pre book is advisable or just turn up at the tourist centre who have info on current accommodation availabilty.

weepapa;5364854

Bowness on Windermere..is nice..pre book is advisable or just turn up at … Bowness on Windermere..is nice..pre book is advisable or just turn up at the tourist centre who have info on current accommodation availabilty.

I agree Bowness is nice especially after the day trippers leave. Then a nice meal at Lucys!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769464
    2. South Park: The Fractured Butt Hole Preorders - Ubisoft Store (Free Season …12
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247627
    4. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.1010

See more discussions