Groups
    EXPIRED

The Last Guardian ps4 £24 @ Tesco direct online free delivery and free c&c

Just came across this looking for new games seems great price.

Free delivery and c&c available.

Can I ask what people think of this game before I order?

6 Comments

mod

Thanks for posting, but this is the dearest it's been in recent weeks. Picked this up for £20 a few days ago and still £22.85 at ShopTo

Original Poster

andywedge

Thanks for posting, but this is the dearest it's been in recent weeks. … Thanks for posting, but this is the dearest it's been in recent weeks. Picked this up for £20 a few days ago and still £22.85 at ShopTo

I searched couldn't see the £20 offer and did see the £22.85 but I'm funny with who I buy from online had account hacked etc plus get club card points through Tesco lol mainly wondering what people think of the game too thanks

cjdavies25

I searched couldn't see the £20 offer and did see the £22.85 but I'm f … I searched couldn't see the £20 offer and did see the £22.85 but I'm funny with who I buy from online had account hacked etc plus get club card points through Tesco lol mainly wondering what people think of the game too thanks

​Metacritic is your friend.

Original Poster

Zatos

​Metacritic is your friend.

Thank you will take a look now.

cjdavies25

Thank you will take a look now.

Here you go OP:

metacritic.com/gam…ian

Original Poster

Ninbox4

Here you go OP: … Here you go OP: http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/the-last-guardian

Perfect thank you

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047130
    2. What would be HELL to you?2632
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767340
    4. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3345660

See more discussions