Expired

The Last Jedi Spoilers included do not read any further if you havnt seen it

Found 16th Dec 2017
There are some on here on another thread who have posted spoilers.So here is the perfect thread for them and anyone else whho wants to discusss star wars.
Community Updates
Misc
10 Comments
I enjoyed it overall, despite around thirty minutes of the most cringeworthy scenes I've ever seen in film scattered throughout it.
Why bother can only spoil it for some
bo0td6 h, 2 m ago

I enjoyed it overall, despite around thirty minutes of the most …I enjoyed it overall, despite around thirty minutes of the most cringeworthy scenes I've ever seen in film scattered throughout it.

This would be my review to the note!! I might add on a little bit about how cute the Porgs were. Every time they were on screen I nearly cried ( I am 9 months pregnant so that's probably a factor in it haha)
I'm probably going to get tons of abuse for this but I thought Luke and laya were rubbish so glad they won't be in anymore so cheesy
Yesterday I thought the film was ok. Today I'll say it's rather bad ...
The only good and breathtaking scenery was the hyperdrive shot
Leila in space ... Wtf
Luke might as well not be there
Ben and ray Vs the guard was just way too bloody choreographed .And those martial art poses were like cheap karate film.
It's good to know who Snoke was, Ohb wait that's probably going to be explained in episode 6.5, 6.8 and 6.9
We all know that carie fisher is dead ... So I'm guessing Leias death will be explain in the episode 9s .... A long time a go in a galaxy far away part . Honestly they had 3 opportunities to kill her off
Those tiny little birds is of course Disney take on merchandise and kids
Edited by: "mattsk" 17th Dec 2017
Original Poster
From now on before posting here please look at comment by barriey and not here thank you have now expired this thread
Rogue One is a better film.
It's actually a bit mental for a SW film isn't it? I love it.
Duplicate
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants