The Last of Us

Found 25th Mar
I bought the USA version when it was on offer. I can't buy any of the weapons from the store. Is there something I'm missing?
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
As an oldie, I have to say quite possibly. A life?
You need to log into the us store and buy using a voucher. I’m guessing but, you bought the American game and use it through the U.K. account? Using your US account should work
Looks like the only logical solution is to move to the US.
ccnp54 m ago

enlighten us with what you are currently up to then? Bet its thrilling...
ccnp1 h, 32 m ago

Pointless comment well done
Dannyrobbo4 h, 24 m ago

You need to log into the us store and buy using a voucher. I’m guessing b …You need to log into the us store and buy using a voucher. I’m guessing but, you bought the American game and use it through the U.K. account? Using your US account should work

Yea I got it through the American store. If I get the US account working will I have to buy the PSN for that account?
ccnp4 h, 39 m ago

I'm also an oldie but I won't let that stop me having fun.
mcgregor71762 h, 1 m ago

Yea I got it through the American store. If I get the US account working …Yea I got it through the American store. If I get the US account working will I have to buy the PSN for that account?

Dlc is tied to the region of the game. This case USA.

If you have set that USA account as primary to your console you can use the game through your UK account. Also most dlc is shared over (other than things like elder Scrolls online which is server based).

You'll have to buy USA PSN credit and purchase the dlc via the USA store and as above if set to primary you can access this via your standard account.
ccnp7 h, 33 m ago

I sometimes shake my head with some of these questions asked in here, BUT this is the ask section, you can ask any question you like.
mcgregor71765 h, 19 m ago

Yea I got it through the American store. If I get the US account working …Yea I got it through the American store. If I get the US account working will I have to buy the PSN for that account?

I don’t think so, don’t quote me though. I think you just purchase them and they unlock on the game. Then when you play online they will be available
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants