THE LAST OF US PART 2 TO RELEASE 19/06/20

Posted 27th AprEdited by:"loopylloyd"
3450835-UwxmW.jpgSOURCE NAUGHTY DOG OFFICIAL FACEBOOK ABOUT 5 MINS AGO.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

8 Comments
Exciting times!!! I saw there are some spoilers out there so be careful!

Hope your keeping well Lloyd
That's worth shouting about
Will this become available for preorder on the ps store? Wondering whether to jump on a gamivo credit deal(confused)
Jammy21227/04/2020 17:36

Exciting times!!! I saw there are some spoilers out there so be …Exciting times!!! I saw there are some spoilers out there so be careful!Hope your keeping well Lloyd

Thank you bud, I am well Thank you how are you?

40556134-Rd9PU.jpg
Yep be careful folks. This was from a PS group I am in on FB. I cannot verify the details 100% but even being sceptical myself, I believe this (or elements of this) is the reason it's got a release date today.

Be very careful with spoilers about peeps!
Is it being pushed forward due to the leaks?
oli_1_uk27/04/2020 17:44

Is it being pushed forward due to the leaks?

I personally believe so.
loopylloyd27/04/2020 17:45

I personally believe so.

One thing that makes me wonder is how long has it possibly been ready for?

It's bad to hear it's been leaked as the employee has broke their NDA agreement but are Naughty Dog possibly breaking their contract by not paying the employee? I do wonder if the employee has found a legal loophole as surely Naughty Dog will make them pay in court.
oli_1_uk27/04/2020 17:54

One thing that makes me wonder is how long has it possibly been ready for? …One thing that makes me wonder is how long has it possibly been ready for? It's bad to hear it's been leaked as the employee has broke their NDA agreement but are Naughty Dog possibly breaking their contract by not paying the employee? I do wonder if the employee has found a legal loophole as surely Naughty Dog will make them pay in court.

The game has been ready for a little while I think. When they pulled it from the digital store a few weeks back I believe it was basically finished. It makes me wonder what the plans were as they would not have pulled it from the digital store on a light decision.

Until more is heard I would not want to speculate as don't know the facts. IF what is said is true then I feel the concerned individual could face severe consequences in court if they have indeed breached their conditions of employment. If found guilty I would expect they may get the book thrown at them. Sony and ND will have already lost money at this point I would say. It's sad that so much has gone in to the development of this game for one person to potentially ruin it for many gamers.

I feel for Neil Druckmann and the others who poured hard work in to this.

I look forward to the game and will be buying digitally to support ND.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions