The Last of Us Remastered (PS4) £10.77 (Add-on item) @ Amazon USA

Found 20th Nov 2017
Link

Did not post it as a deal due to complication I possibly would have had on clarifications of final costs for an addon item from a foreign store.... However, couldn't let it go as well. Minimum order is $25 for add-on items from Amazon USA and it can be a preorder which you can cancel later on.

In terms of Import/Duty fees if Amazon sends this first since the vale falls below threshold you won't be charged anything extra but bear in mind the import fees pretty much depends on the total value of order.

2832360-7Hmif.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
9 Comments
Editor
Worth pointing out, I tried this last night and the add-on system seems to work differently over there, or maybe it's for international sales but the add-on doesn't ship until the pre-order does, sadly.
Original Poster
BuzzDuraband3 m ago

Worth pointing out, I tried this last night and the add-on system seems to …Worth pointing out, I tried this last night and the add-on system seems to work differently over there, or maybe it's for international sales but the add-on doesn't ship until the pre-order does, sadly.

That is exactly what I tried to clarifiy with them and the guy on the chat said it won't be the case and they will despatch the available item first. You will get an "estimated" delivery date for both item first which is near the the time the second item will be released but then they will go ahead and send you the available one first... We are still having issues over the "estimated" and "actual" delivery dates, don't we? Haha But to mention, I did not order it as I already have the game so hopefully what he said is correct.

32485195-oApMP.jpg
Edited by: "mixmixi" 20th Nov 2017
Editor
BuzzDuraband3 m ago

Worth pointing out, I tried this last night and the add-on system seems to …Worth pointing out, I tried this last night and the add-on system seems to work differently over there, or maybe it's for international sales but the add-on doesn't ship until the pre-order does, sadly.

Edit: Completely ignore that. They both definitely estimated Mar 1st - 5th last night. TLOU is now showing Dec 5th As you were.
Editor
mixmixi1 m ago

That is exactly what I tried to clarifiy with them and the guy on the chat …That is exactly what I tried to clarifiy with them and the guy on the chat said it won't be the case and they will despatch the available item first. You will get an "estimated" delivery date for both item first which is near the the time the second item will be released but then they will go ahead and send you the available one first... We are still having issues over the "estimated" and "actual" delivery dates, don't we? Haha But to mention, I did not order it as I already have the game so hopefully what he said is correct.[Image]

Yeah, I've just had another look and it's date of arrival has altered, but it definitely did show the same time scale as the Far Cry 5 I tried it with.
Original Poster
BuzzDuraband4 m ago

Edit: Completely ignore that. They both definitely estimated Mar 1st - 5th …Edit: Completely ignore that. They both definitely estimated Mar 1st - 5th last night. TLOU is now showing Dec 5th As you were.

Please let me know about the import tax. That is the part I was not cleared at all. If you have ordered, let me know how much would they charge you for tax on this one when it gets shipped? They should partially charge you for delivery too but no tax should be paid on this particular item as to my understanding.

Edit: And if that was the case, I suggest cancelling Farcry after they shipped this and reordering (assuming price would remain the same) since the import charge would be much less on the new order due to total value.
Edited by: "mixmixi" 20th Nov 2017
Editor
mixmixi2 m ago

Please let me know about the import tax. That is the part I was not …Please let me know about the import tax. That is the part I was not cleared at all. If you have ordered, let me know how much would they charge you for tax on this one when it gets shipped? They should partially charge you for delivery too but no tax should be paid on this particular item as to my understanding.

Total order with FC5 is...

Order Summary

Items (2):$69.96
Shipping & handling:$6.05
Total before tax:$76.01
Estimated tax to be collected:$0.00
Import Fees Deposit$15.20
Order total: $91.21
Original Poster
BuzzDuraband1 m ago

Total order with FC5 is...Order SummaryItems (2):$69.96Shipping & …Total order with FC5 is...Order SummaryItems (2):$69.96Shipping & handling:$6.05Total before tax:$76.01Estimated tax to be collected:$0.00Import Fees Deposit$15.20Order total: $91.21

Thanks for that but they should take money separately for when they ship this item and they won't take the whole $90 and will charge you only for TLOU. Let me know how much would that be please.
I tried this last night but it looked like itvwas gonna charge the full $90...

Any cheap alternatives people can think.of to raise order value?

Tried batman vr but it won't have it...
Actually... it does work. Ive ordered with batman vr, £30 and i reckon i can flip thw physical copy of batman on ebay.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants