The Late Jackie Chan's Chopsticks???

8 replies
Found 26th Jul 2010
I had to read this more than once, incredulously.

manchester.gumtree.com/man…tml

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

...jackie chan is dead???? am truametised now...

thats bad,not not as desperate as ebay bid recently - selling SHane Filan of Westlife - chewing gum, apparently rescued from a random ashtray!! cracked me up!

Lol - how did you find that?

I know some people search dodgey stuff - but . . . . Chopsticks?! X)

Original Poster

It's totally random. I wonder how many replies they'll get?

lol @ died two years ago. Must have been his ghost on Jonathan Ross nine days ago, and starring in the new Karate Kid film

Original Poster

redvee92

Lol - how did you find that? I know some people search dodgey stuff - but … Lol - how did you find that? I know some people search dodgey stuff - but . . . . Chopsticks?! X)

I just put Stockport as the city location and then search through all items for sale. You wouldn't believe some of the bargains I've had off Gumtree. And some of the total dross I've had to read, too.

Banned

Speechless ..

trudiandsteve

I just put Stockport as the city location and then search through all … I just put Stockport as the city location and then search through all items for sale. You wouldn't believe some of the bargains I've had off Gumtree. And some of the total dross I've had to read, too.

Been fiddled on there myself. Bought an ipod, never arrived - keeps saying hes sent it etc.
Edited by: "redvee92" 26th Jul 2010

Original Poster

The same guy's at it again today. He has a selecton of blue DVDs for sale (the descriptions and reason for sale cracked me up), and a FREE Cliff Richard autograph.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile WiFi calling?11
    2. Can you improve my PC build?44
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed432
    4. Driving anxiety.2226

See more discussions