The latest Jack Daniels Freebie

30 replies
Found 3rd Jul 2009
I have just opened a heavy envelope from Jack Daniels, to find my freebie and i dont have a clue what it is.

Its like a metal handle with rubber bristles on the end, ive read the letter ove again and call me stupid but i still cant make out what it is.......... Can anyone help me out and tell me what i do with it and what it is.....lol

30 Comments

Banned

Wtf!?

is it a brush for cleaning your glass after you have had a drink ?

Banned

pics? content of the letter?

Glass cleaner? or some kind of bottle opener but what could the rubber bits be for?

Its a wigwam brush for a mustard mailer

harlzter;5653878

Its a wigwam brush for a mustard mailer

still none the wiser :whistling:

Lolz. Thank God I had a barrel-shaped key-ring off them. At least I know how that works...

sounds like a bottle brush 2 me can you post a pic?
or maybe its do do with their sauce for brushing on meat lol

Banned

is it one of the fanny ticklers

sassie;5654055

Hey leave my 'tache out of this :whistling::p

i want one:oops:

Banned

sassie;5654055

:w00t:

sassie;5654055

Sounds like you have experience of them Sas
Are they any good? Got someone's birthday soon :whistling:

Banned

am i missing some details here?

Rubber Bristles...hmmm some sort of clothes brush, suede brushes look a bit like what you describe

Banned

casparwhite;5654203

am i missing some details here?

what - like the OP's current mental state?

Its a silicone pastry brush :roll:
Check it out on amazon

Supermod

Post a pic!! Mine hasnt arrived yet...

Banned

starsparkle2311;5655482

Is the OP ever going to come back to this thread, jeepers, leave us in … Is the OP ever going to come back to this thread, jeepers, leave us in suspense, why don't you:roll:How will I sleep tonight:w00t::whistling:

the OPs time in the library has probably expired

Banned

starsparkle2311;5655482

Is the OP ever going to come back to this thread, jeepers, leave us in … Is the OP ever going to come back to this thread, jeepers, leave us in suspense, why don't you:roll:How will I sleep tonight:w00t::whistling:

do u really want me to answer that :w00t:

Banned

starsparkle2311;5655664

looooooool, actually yes I do:whistling::p

ok my answer would be: You wont have to sleep just lay there with legs in the air and ill do the rest :w00t:

Banned

starsparkle2311;5655755

:lol::p:-D

and ppl get the idea im naughty i think not :whistling: just a giving person lol

I had the same problem but found out - it's a bbq basteing brush - like this one: http://akamai.globalsources.com.edgesuite.net/f/593/3445/5d/pdt.static.globalsources.com/IMAGES/PDT/BIG/980/B1009424980.jpg

Its a brush for basting your meat ready for the BBQ

Hence all the references to BBQ's and charcoal in the accompanying letter

starsparkle2311;5660344

lol, the OP must have missed that then:pA BBQ meat basting brush, I lol, … lol, the OP must have missed that then:pA BBQ meat basting brush, I lol, what a handy thing to have:w00t:

Yep must have missed the bit that says...

"And for when you fire up your own BBQ we've sent you a Jack Daniels marinade brush"

I suppose they could have just not told us and asked us to answer the question : 'What do you think we just sent you?' on their questionairre... might have had more replys that way :giggle:

Yay I was right

Banned

angelkelly;5660325

Its a brush for basting your meat ready for the BBQHence all the … Its a brush for basting your meat ready for the BBQHence all the references to BBQ's and charcoal in the accompanying letter

come on - did you REALLY expect them to have read the letter with it that will tell you ALL about the product and what it should be used for?!

Yay got one aswell, will come in handy to use with the BBQ set I got free from guinness last summer which I still haven't used :w00t:

Nice item, the JD b sauces are real nice tooif you get the chance to try them

:w00t::w00t: i asked the same question when i received mine,,wasnt until i filled in their questionnaire about what i would like to receive from them --that i spotted the ****** bbq brush!:w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18216633
    2. Coming up to bonfire night ...1215
    3. EA shuts down Visceral Games.713
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710977

See more discussions