Groups

The Laughing Cow

You know those cheese triangle things from The Laughing Cow. That red cow with a flirty smile on the packaging. You know what i am on about?

Well it got me thinking and when cows laugh hard does milk come out of their noses?

12 Comments

Yes, your correct.

also if you do not milk a cow for a very long time, they explode.

Yeah, but before they explode they start to poo cheese.

...a cow pat.

http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/image/s_babybel_cheese2.jpg

A Cow on the verge of exploding.

http://fatchickconfessions.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/fat_cow.jpg

Is it just me or was anyone else disturbed by the OP describing the Laughing Cow as "flirty?" :lol:

I hope you don't live anywhere near a farm. :w00t:

realfriendlyman;6314280

Is it just me or was anyone else disturbed by the OP describing the … Is it just me or was anyone else disturbed by the OP describing the Laughing Cow as "flirty?" :lol:I hope you don't live anywhere near a farm. :w00t:

I think the Op is easy

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;6314280

Is it just me or was anyone else disturbed by the OP describing the … Is it just me or was anyone else disturbed by the OP describing the Laughing Cow as "flirty?" :lol:I hope you don't live anywhere near a farm. :w00t:

Oh come on just look at her?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_tPNKt30jJLs/SchVjDMJzaI/AAAAAAAACJc/iFplsS2hrfA/s320/The_Laughing_Cow.gif

That is a flirty look, plus she is dressed up in red. The colour of passion and lust. Its a flirty cow wanting some.

Yes i do have many farms near me, but i have only ever tried cow tipping.

Staroffurby;6314351

Oh come on just look at her?That is a flirty look, plus she is dressed up … Oh come on just look at her?That is a flirty look, plus she is dressed up in red. The colour of passion and lust. Its a flirty cow wanting some.Yes i do have many farms near me, but i have only ever tried cow tipping.

What's Cow tipping exactly....is it leaving a tip after you've finished your session? :lol:

jellybaby22;6314399

sounds like a few on here

Couldn't agree more. :w00t:

How you been JB?

jellybaby22;6314436

meh not bad...waiting for some decent threads....ones that dont involve … meh not bad...waiting for some decent threads....ones that dont involve fantasizing about dairy produce

Hmmm....you might have to create your own for that...the misc is dying without people thinking of good threads...it's even made people fantasising about giving one to a cow....literally! :w00t:

jellybaby22;6314473

think you'll find thats just a regular day on misc around here

Lol, that hasn't happened for me.

jellybaby22;6314531

LIES:whistling:

Nope, it hasn't and I'm proud of that fact. :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767191
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?712
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014478
      4. Virgin Media Price Hike retention Deals1319

See more discussions