The legend of Purple Aki

Posted 20th May
Has anyone ever heard about the legend of Purple aki?

He's a folk law joke around Liverpool, "be careful lad or you'll bump into purple aki)
Community Updates
Misc
21 Comments
He got me when I was 14 or 15 followed me off the 79 bus going to belle vale. I knew who he was so got off early at gateacre park drive but he followed me. Years ago I told my kids about what happened to me as they knew about him they both laughed. I said would you have laughed if it was a girl he was messing with, they shut up after that. To this day I keep thinking about reporting him but what's the use. It was about 38 years ago. I sort of cringe when I see posts like this in case you get the jokers having a laugh about it, don't forget one lad got killed on a railway running away from him.
Edited by: "caverncity" 20th May
caverncity20/05/2020 15:25

He got me when I was 14 or 15 followed me off the 79 bus going to belle …He got me when I was 14 or 15 followed me off the 79 bus going to belle vale. I knew who he was so got off early at gateacre park drive but he followed me. Years ago I told my kids about what happened to me as they knew about him they both laughed. I said would you have laughed if it was a girl he was messing with, they shut up after that. To this day I keep thinking about reporting him but what's the use. It was about 38 years ago. I sort of cringe when I see posts like this in case you get the jokers having a laugh about it, don't forget one lad got killed on a railway running away from him.

Aww I'm sorry man, he's basically turned into a urban legend type thing now.

There's even cocktails called the purple aki.

I think he did some time in the end?

Crazy how stuff turns into a joke like Jimmy s... Etc

I think people offer to him now which is crazy to get their arms out and do the squat thing as well.
Edited by: "Jordan_Taylor" 20th May
Jordan_Taylor20/05/2020 15:37

Aww I'm sorry man, he's basically turned into a urban legend type thing …Aww I'm sorry man, he's basically turned into a urban legend type thing now.There's even cocktails called the purple aki.I think he did some time in the end?Crazy how stuff turns into a joke like Jimmy s... EtcI think people offer to him now which is crazy to get their arms out and do the squat thing as well.

Don't get me wrong it was that long ago and the fact he was getting loads of lads around Liverpool at the time it did feel like a bit of a joke at the time, it's only when you get older you realise it wasn't a joke. I don't dwell on it.
"During the court case, DC Andrew Rowlings claimed that "Arobieke became sexually aroused while forcing terrified young men to perform "inverted piggybacks" – ordering them to squat so he could lean over their backs with his face by their buttocks and his genitalia on their necks, while squeezing their quad muscles".
sexpests are legends are they?
chitychatty20/05/2020 15:46

sexpests are legends are they?

I mean legend as in the way he is spoken about like a boogie man by kids and stuff.

"a nonhistorical or unverifiable story handed down by tradition from earlier times and popularly accepted as historical"

Obviously he is real but for decades its become a weird joke.
You hear the name in prison a fair bit getting the lads to do press ups and work outs on a bet to tire them out and then take advantage sicko on another level.
Curlyman8320/05/2020 18:28

https://mobile.twitter.com/jonscoff/status/1259128908986925057

Wow,
He’s a fully formed urban legend round the Liverpool area, our ‘Purps!’ Thank god I never bumped into him
He’s been seen as far as Leeds, Manchester and Sheffield too.
we used to scare school kids with this in the 80’s/90’s

legend
The scouse bogeyman
40817499-Co17R.jpg
40817513-rtqAy.jpg
Purple Aki isnt a legend, hes a sexual predator that should be locked up for life.
123thisisme21/05/2020 11:18

Purple Aki isnt a legend, hes a sexual predator that should be locked up …Purple Aki isnt a legend, hes a sexual predator that should be locked up for life.

I will say again

I mean legend as in the way he is spoken about like a boogie man by kids and stuff.

"a nonhistorical or unverifiable story handed down by tradition from earlier times and popularly accepted as historical"

Obviously he is real but for decades its become a weird joke as well.
Edited by: "Jordan_Taylor" 21st May
Horrible bas***d!!
Alright making jokes about him but he terrorized a mate of mine years ago in about 83, had him scared to go out.
See him around where i live sometimes,
Think hes in supported living
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions