The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild 2 (Nintendo Switch) Pre-Order £47.85 @ Base

Posted 28th Dec 2019
Cheaper than the first game currently on some sites!

Cheeky 2.4% TopCashBack too, which makes it around £47 in total.

I know it's a tad early to pre-order, but with it being such a popular game, I can't imagine the price will drop much more.
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
Sk8erboy_UK_28/12/2019 04:17

says 30th of December 2020 so not long then

That's just a placeholder date.
26 Comments
When is it supposed to come out again?
Blaze_VR28/12/2019 04:11

We don't even have a rough estimate yet. 2020 could be a possibility, especially if it relies largely on tech from BotW, but it could equally be many years ago.
Sk8erboy_UK_28/12/2019 04:17

That's just a placeholder date.
I pre-ordered the first one for £33, so between now and launch would at least expect to somehow get it for sub £40.
Too early I guess.
As if anyone would pay 60quid let alone this price!
CarlJohnStephens28/12/2019 08:07

As if anyone would pay 60quid let alone this price!

Not from HUKD perhaps, but plenty of people will do.
really. who is gonna buy this this far in advance. cold af
hotmep28/12/2019 05:21

I pre-ordered the first one for £33, so between now and launch would at …I pre-ordered the first one for £33, so between now and launch would at least expect to somehow get it for sub £40.

how did you get it on switch for 33 when it was like 60 rrp
FierceVinegar28/12/2019 08:26

how did you get it on switch for 33 when it was like 60 rrp

My mistake, looking back it was £36.20.

39518713-E3ZLd.jpg
I can't remember what promotion or code it was but I got it from this site.
hotmep28/12/2019 10:00

My mistake, looking back it was £36.20. [Image] I can't remember what …My mistake, looking back it was £36.20. [Image] I can't remember what promotion or code it was but I got it from this site.

i got a similar promo but my copy on wii u was 40 so it came to like 29 pounds
Edited by: "FierceVinegar" 28th Dec 2019
Blaze_VR28/12/2019 04:11

The Switch has sold well , so it won't t be delayed indefinitely, the pop up on future hardware.
hotmep28/12/2019 10:00

My mistake, looking back it was £36.20. [Image] I can't remember what …My mistake, looking back it was £36.20. [Image] I can't remember what promotion or code it was but I got it from this site.

I got that deal as well, seems like the only way to get nintendo IPs cheaply is to preorder, they're the only games I'd preorder
With Xbox Series X & PS5 out next year, this is Nintendo’s biggest carrot to combat those behemoths. It has to be out next Christmas
zapp.brannigan28/12/2019 13:41

With Xbox Series X & PS5 out next year, this is Nintendo’s biggest carrot t …With Xbox Series X & PS5 out next year, this is Nintendo’s biggest carrot to combat those behemoths. It has to be out next Christmas

I think most people who own a switch, also have a xbox or ps4.

I doubt theres many people who only have a switch and no other console at all, since the Switch came out a few years after the Ps4/Xbox One.

I.e they dont need new console sales, just game sales.
Edited by: "ArcAndPie" 28th Dec 2019
I'll wait for a physical collectors edition
Edited by: "Ninhau" 28th Dec 2019
zapp.brannigan28/12/2019 13:41

With Xbox Series X & PS5 out next year, this is Nintendo’s biggest carrot t …With Xbox Series X & PS5 out next year, this is Nintendo’s biggest carrot to combat those behemoths. It has to be out next Christmas

Nintendo is not playing the same game as Sony or Microsoft. Switch is not going to get affected
Nintendo will do a steelbook and other crap preorder version (probably a t-shirt) for £59.99. Other retailers will have it with poster/keyring for £44.99 to £49.99. I have to vote cold, is nothing more than info.
Edited by: "noahsdad" 28th Dec 2019
Ninhau28/12/2019 14:55

Nintendo is not playing the same game as Sony or Microsoft. Switch is not …Nintendo is not playing the same game as Sony or Microsoft. Switch is not going to get affected

Irrelevant. They still need a big Christmas seller. With assets already created from BotW & that they’ve been working on it for some time, I’m still calling it.
zapp.brannigan28/12/2019 22:26

Irrelevant. They still need a big Christmas seller. With assets already …Irrelevant. They still need a big Christmas seller. With assets already created from BotW & that they’ve been working on it for some time, I’m still calling it.

id love to. but usually nintendo doesnt follow the norm. they only release stuff when its ready, also think youre making a HUUUUGE mistake thinking that because assets are already produced that that will magically create a great game in months. and they might have other unannouced juicy stuff in store for next chrimbo
Ninhau28/12/2019 22:45

id love to. but usually nintendo doesnt follow the norm. they only release …id love to. but usually nintendo doesnt follow the norm. they only release stuff when its ready, also think youre making a HUUUUGE mistake thinking that because assets are already produced that that will magically create a great game in months. and they might have other unannouced juicy stuff in store for next chrimbo

In fairness, it will have been nearly four years since the release of BotW, enough that it's at least a possibility that a sequel could be ready by then. Granted this is likely to be a significantly bigger project, but consider that there was only about a year and a half between the release of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.
Illusionary28/12/2019 22:57

In fairness, it will have been nearly four years since the release of …In fairness, it will have been nearly four years since the release of BotW, enough that it's at least a possibility that a sequel could be ready by then. Granted this is likely to be a significantly bigger project, but consider that there was only about a year and a half between the release of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.

I think BotW sequel will be released in the last 3 months of next year. It's easily possible, especially with how big it will be in terms of sales.
I can't wait for this whenever it comes out. Probably the best game I have ever played. Holds a special place in my heart as it's the first game my 10 year old daughter really loved. She still comes back to it even now. Have some heat for reminding us this is coming at some point!
Ninhau28/12/2019 22:45

id love to. but usually nintendo doesnt follow the norm. they only release …id love to. but usually nintendo doesnt follow the norm. they only release stuff when its ready, also think youre making a HUUUUGE mistake thinking that because assets are already produced that that will magically create a great game in months. and they might have other unannouced juicy stuff in store for next chrimbo

Months? You realise they’ve obviously been working on it since they finished BotW, nearly 3 years ago, right?
zapp.brannigan29/12/2019 16:46

Months? You realise they’ve obviously been working on it since they f …Months? You realise they’ve obviously been working on it since they finished BotW, nearly 3 years ago, right?

youre a nintendo employee, btw? how do you know? and how long does it take to produce a zelda, generaly?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants