Groups

The length of suit sleeves

For those of you that wear suits, how much shirt cuff do you show beyond the sleeve. Another thing is how long should the sleeve be, should it reach the wrist bone in your arm or be longer/shorter?

(P.S. I am new to wearing tailored clothing)

Thanks

8 Comments

I have mine finishing at the wristbone and have my cuffs about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch protruding... yes I am that precise you wanna see the creases in my trouses I could slit someones throat with them.

Original Poster

I bet I could also time my watch to your haircut.

Civic EG6

I bet I could also time my watch to your haircut.

I wouldnt its only a 5 quid effort, which is 1: how I can afford decent suits and 2: buy expensive suits to take the focus off my haircut lol

MinstrelMan

I have mine finishing at the wristbone and have my cuffs about 1/2 to 3/4 … I have mine finishing at the wristbone and have my cuffs about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch protruding... yes I am that precise you wanna see the creases in my trouses I could slit someones throat with them.

+1

suit sleeves to wristbone and a half inch of cuff visible

im about to slap on my calvin klein suit and D&G shirt for a job interview (lots of boasting)

micoo

suit sleeves to wristbone and a half inch of cuff visibleim about to slap … suit sleeves to wristbone and a half inch of cuff visibleim about to slap on my calvin klein suit and D&G shirt for a job interview (lots of boasting)

tk maxx?
    Edited by: "MinstrelMan" 22nd Sep 2010

MinstrelMan

tk maxx?

the suit no, the shirt yes X)

lol I admire your honesty
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio11
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764199
      3. WWE SummerSlam 2017 discussion thread!11
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1523

See more discussions