Groups

The lie clocks

.A man died and went to Heaven.

As he stood in front of the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind St Peter.
    He asked, 'What are all those clocks?'

St. Peter answered, 'Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on earth has a Lie-Clock.

Every time you lie the hands on your clock move.'

'Oh', said the man. 'Whose clock is that?'

'That's Mother Teresa's', replied St. Peter. 'The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie.'

'Incredible', said the man. 'And whose clock is that one?'

St. Peter responded, 'That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands have moved twice,

telling us that Abraham told only two lies in his entire life.'

'Where's Gordon Brown's clock?' asked the man.

'Brown's clock is in Jesus's office. He's using it as a ceiling fan.'

20 Comments

Original Poster

[CENTER]http://www.funmunch.com/graphics/good_morning/graphics/good_morning_5.gif

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk205/dazj3/greetings/sunday/sunday_25.gif[/CENTER]

[CENTER]http://www.crittersetc.com/Quickstart/ImageLib/moose_good_morning_prod.jpg[/CENTER]

[CENTER]http://media.superpimper.com/glitter_graphics/Good_Morning/good-morning-17.gif[/CENTER]

Good morning or at least it was when I got up

I can think of someone on here whose clock could power the entire national grid

:whistling:

good morning snowy, have a lovely day x

barky;4451980

I can think of someone on here whose clock could power the entire … I can think of someone on here whose clock could power the entire national grid:whistling:

Don't know who your on about :whistling:

You make me a laugh snow xx

Original Poster

J.Dance;4451972

Good morning or at least it was when I got up

Morning JD

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;4451982

good morning snowy, have a lovely day x

& you too Lyndes xx what you up to?

snowtiger;4451999

Morning JD

Morning hows tricks is it too early to go back to bed? :thinking:

snowtiger;4452004

& you too Lyndes xx what you up to?

gonna take the boys the park. it's such a nice day :thumbsup:

Original Poster

juicyx;4451997

You make me a laugh snow xx

Hey Juicy .. glad to see you've managed to get out the Black hole .... your location has improved a tad this morning!! xx

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/chesso_photos/hooray/hooray2.jpg

The world is returning to normal; Snowy gives me my morning smile - excellent. Not all that keen on the joke itself, but what the heck. Hooray!!

Original Poster

J.Dance;4452009

Morning hows tricks is it too early to go back to bed? :thinking:

Oh no you don't wanna do that! stay up & maybe get out in the garden & get all the leaves raked up etc now Spring is here :w00t: ... Bright sunny morning here in the Midlands

snowtiger;4452148

Oh no you don't wanna do that! stay up & maybe get out in the garden & … Oh no you don't wanna do that! stay up & maybe get out in the garden & get all the leaves raked up etc now Spring is here :w00t: ... Bright sunny morning here in the Midlands

Yes I do been up since 3 with this annoying fever cold headache thingy majik

Original Poster

J.Dance;4452194

Yes I do been up since 3 with this annoying fever cold headache thingy … Yes I do been up since 3 with this annoying fever cold headache thingy majik

ah you poor thing, probably the best thing for you then .. >>>>>>>> go on then .. what you waiting for? ............... Hope you feel better soon xx

snowtiger;4452210

ah you poor thing, probably the best thing for you then .. go on then .. … ah you poor thing, probably the best thing for you then .. >>>>>>>> go on then .. what you waiting for? ............... Hope you feel better soon xx

The fact I have to drive back to my barracks in about an hours time

Original Poster

chesso;4452142

The world is returning to normal; Snowy gives me my morning smile - … The world is returning to normal; Snowy gives me my morning smile - excellent. Not all that keen on the joke itself, but what the heck. Hooray!!

Hi Chesso, haven't chatted for a while, hope all is ok xx .. how's life treating you?
    another joke, haven't got any real goodies atm as Skusey pinches them all!

Skinny Dipping...
    An elderly man in West Virginia had owned a large farm for several Years. He had a large pond in the back.

It was properly shaped for swimming, so he fixed it up nice with picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and some apple, and peach trees.
    One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he hadn't been there for a while, and look it over.
    He grabbed a Five-gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.
    As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with Glee. As he came closer, he saw it was a bunch of young women Skinny-dipping in his pond.
    He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end.

One of the women shouted to him, 'we're not coming out until you leave!'
    The old man frowned, 'I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked.'
    Holding the bucket up he said, 'I'm here to feed the alligator.'
    [COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=white].[/COLOR]

Some old men can still think fast!

Original Poster

barky;4451980

I can think of someone on here whose clock could power the entire … I can think of someone on here whose clock could power the entire national grid:whistling:

Hi there, is it still snowing up there?

Original Poster

J.Dance;4452226

not really the kindest of days for you then having to drive .. have you got far to go? don't suppose you'll be able to get your head down for a couple of hours when you get back either!! life can be so cruel sometimes eh?
    Maybe you'll feel better once you get out in the frest air .. how about poor old me .. I have a pile (& I mean pile about 4/5' high!) of ironing to get through .. you blokes have it so easy

snowtiger;4452296

Hi Chesso, haven't chatted for a while, hope all is ok xx .. how's life … Hi Chesso, haven't chatted for a while, hope all is ok xx .. how's life treating you?another joke, haven't got any real goodies atm as Skusey pinches them all!Some old men can still think fast!

That was a good one.:thumbsup:
    Not so many from skusey either now-a-days. I was forced to post one myself the other week!
    I'm fine and dandy thanks. You're all well and back to fighting fitness now? Just planning a sunshine break for after Easter, when all the schools have gone back. It gives me such pleasure to say that in my retired teacher status. :-D
    The garden is depressing me a bit - looks like a gale or two too far!

J.Dance;4452226

Poor you; driving with a horrible fever thing - not nice. Can't you phone and tell them?

snowtiger;4452457

how about poor old me .. I have a pile (& I mean pile about 4/5' high!) … how about poor old me .. I have a pile (& I mean pile about 4/5' high!) of ironing to get through .. you blokes have it so easy

Not my bloke - he does the ironing.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked33
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial712
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay716
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764336

See more discussions