Groups

The Lion King @ the Lyceum Theatre

Hello

I am thinking of going to see this, but I live miles away can anyone recommend me a decent near by hotel? als is it worth paying £20 extra for premium seats or do you get a good view from the standard seats?

Thank you

4 Comments

Premium seats are better as the cast of animals come in via the aisles. There is a Holiday or Premier Inn nearby in Covent Gdn.

Fab show but a tad long for kids imo!!

Got to get premium :thumbsup:

not worth getting premium, just back and had a god time from the grand circle and stayed at the London guard for £122 for 2 nights for 2 people with breakfast included

I went to see it a month or so ago and was sat in the royal circle in seats m42+43 (right on the end of the row middle tier)

It was a good view for the cheap seats, but I would try to get into the stalls as the animals all walk in so you will get a great experience there as well.

As for Hotels in London it doesn't really matter too much tbh as long as you are in zone 1 or on the boundary because the tube is easy and quick. If you are only going to be using it as a bed for the night and dont care about being in a very very small room (pretty much a bed) then the Easyhotel @ Earls court will get you a double room from like £25 a night which for london is brilliant if on a budget.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions