Groups

The little red dots below your user name...what do they mean?

...and why do I only have one!

Ive noticed older members seem to have an endless string of dots, gonig from red to yellow along the bottom of their username. What do these mean and how do you get one?

10 Comments

when u help people they give u rep, loads of rep = red dots

It's your rep bar.
    The more rep you have the longer your bar.
    You can receive rep from other members if you help them out or post a hot deal or even just if they're feeling kind.
    You can give rep to other members by clicking on this icon http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/reputation.gif next to the member's avatar.

Magic_monkey;2886021

It's your rep bar.The more rep you have the longer your bar.You can … It's your rep bar.The more rep you have the longer your bar.You can receive rep from other members if you help them out or post a hot deal or even just if they're feeling kind.You can give rep to other members by clicking on this icon next to the member's avatar.

what a clear and concise answer! :thumbsup:

All true.

v2drinkers;2886170

Dont believe all them!Its actually an arousal bar. The longer the bar the … Dont believe all them!Its actually an arousal bar. The longer the bar the more aroused you are! thats why it can get longer or shorter

:w00t: oh my

Everybody in this post has amazing rep!
    And then there was me lmfao

If you can't be arsed posting deals and helping peeps out, get yourself red and yellow felt-tip pens and colour in your monitor with as many dots as you like. :thumbsup:

That's your e-peen.

rep, how i wantmore. lol. what magic monkey said

bless rep you!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767314
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***822
      3. word association Game73944501
      4. word survey1014

See more discussions