Groups

The Living Spider

At work so can't really chat but just got sent this mail and thought some of u lot might like it...

'Poke and prod the spider with your mouse, also 'grab' one of its legs with your mouse and drag it around the screen -- tell me it's not alive! Also anywhere on the map hold down (or hit) the Space Bar, and it leaves little bugs, watch the spider go after them, this is totally crazy and creepy too!'

see first post for link

19 Comments

Original Poster

]Living Spider :thumbsup:

Banned

Minging

Uurgh...:o

Original Poster

i wouldnt of imagined u to be scared of spiders.

seems like odb has got a feminine side after all :lol:

Banned

mate I'm terrified of em...anything bigger than a money spider I freak and living in the countryside the spiders look like they have been imported from Chernobyl

theres things I dont like, that make my skin crawl..but only fear I have is Spiders

Banned

im not even clicking on it, ill have a fit

Original Poster

fair enough. I used to be the same but living with a family mainly of women, whenever a spider appeared they sqealed like crazy and left me to deal with it.... I never admitted it but most of the time i was too scared to touch them so i killed them with a tissue lol. even to this day i get a bit nervous around spider, especially when they move. wtf do spiders have to scuttle for!!! freaks the carp outta me! :?

BRILLIANT - and I'm scared of spiders! Heat and REP added

Ooops just realised you can't add HEAT in Misc - shame

Banned

ODB_69;4413682

mate I'm terrified of em...anything bigger than a money spider I freak … mate I'm terrified of em...anything bigger than a money spider I freak and living in the countryside the spiders look like they have been imported from Chernobyltheres things I dont like, that make my skin crawl..but only fear I have is Spiders

^^^ GAY ^^^

Banned

I actually fainted once when my m8 chased me with one. makes my skin crawl

Good one. I love spiders

Banned

caraluvskittens;4413781

I actually fainted once when my m8 chased me with one. makes my skin crawl

A lad at school had one in his clenched fist once....kept threatening to throw it at me....

So I broke his nose

turned out there was nothing in his hand he was just teasing me :oops:

ODB_69;4413801

A lad at school had one in his clenched fist once....kept threatening to … A lad at school had one in his clenched fist once....kept threatening to throw it at me....So I broke his noseturned out there was nothing in his hand he was just teasing me :oops:

Bully

coolio, made my spider big n hairy and made him dizzy with a bouncy step...........nice web concept though

controlling the spider is fun, make him jump around!

I showed that spider who's boss :whistling:

snowtiger;4413964

I showed that spider who's boss :whistling:

big cat stylez

:-D

Banned

my cat loves this
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions