Groups

THE LONELY FROG ON A FRIDAY NIGHT

A lonely frog, desparate for any form of company telephoned the Psychic Hotline to find out what his future has in store.

His Personal Psychic Advisor advises him, "You are going to meet a beautiful young girl who will want to know everything about you."

The frog is thrilled and says, "This is great! Where will I meet her, at work, at a party?"

"No" says the psychic, "in a Biology class."

6 Comments

that made me smile

that made me cry

this made me giggle :giggle:

that made me go start a course in biology

Original Poster

I remember biology class when I was in school many moons ago.

We had to dissect a rat in one of the lessons and some the lads took bits home as souveniers, eeewwwwwwww what they did with them, nobody dares ask.:thinking:

sofatoad;3113261

I remember biology class when I was in school many moons ago.We had to … I remember biology class when I was in school many moons ago.We had to dissect a rat in one of the lessons and some the lads took bits home as souveniers, eeewwwwwwww what they did with them, nobody dares ask.:thinking:

did medical biochem at uni so did biology all way to a levels but the only thing i dissected was a flower...

anyways u ruined the thread replies :x hehe jk!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…34
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3321186
      3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1326
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1525

See more discussions