Groups

The Lonely Members Thread

Banned
    :(...............

17 Comments

Original Poster Banned

awoodhall2003;8503394

Looks lonely in here...so thought I'd make it more hospitable!

The title is more fitting now :thumbsup:

dj_urban;8503438

The title is more fitting now :thumbsup:

Please don't quote me from other threads so it looks like you have other lonely members in here

Original Poster Banned

awoodhall2003;8503462

Please don't quote me from other threads so it looks like you have other … Please don't quote me from other threads so it looks like you have other lonely members in here

:-D You can do that

Hope you put a reason for deleting your post :whistling:

helloooo

dj_urban;8503471

:-D You can do that Hope you put a reason for deleting your post … :-D You can do that Hope you put a reason for deleting your post :whistling:

Nope never do.

aah96;8503498

helloooo

Hello Mr Hamster! You shouldn't be lonely havent you just got a new friend?

aah96;8503498

helloooo

Hii

aah96;8503498

helloooo

lol your picture aswell as mine, shows we both look miserable and lonely. :roll:

awoodhall2003;8503502

Hello Mr Hamster! You shouldn't be lonely havent you just got a new … Hello Mr Hamster! You shouldn't be lonely havent you just got a new friend?

yuup , no name yet but hes adorable ! i cant get pictures onto the computer tho :x

rihanna08;8503505

Hii

how are you :)?

khy86;8503506

lol your picture aswell as mine, shows we both look miserable and lonely. … lol your picture aswell as mine, shows we both look miserable and lonely. :roll:

haha :lol: youres looks really weird ! ,

what is it ??!!

its a blob...and a fish

blob fish lol

You think i'd be happy with

I'm lonely.......soooo lonely:
    youtube.com/wat…5EY

Original Poster Banned

khy86;8503617

its a blob...and a fishblob fish lol

Is it a real fish?

never heard of it before?

Original Poster Banned

niminator;8503715

You think i'd be happy withI'm lonely.......soooo … You think i'd be happy withI'm lonely.......soooo lonely:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbGanw6e5EY

Luckily i didn't click the link, As i knew straight away from those words it was an annoying akon tune :-D

how do i upload pictures of my phone , the usb cable thingy isnt working :x

dj_urban;8503787

Luckily i didn't click the link, As i knew straight away from those words … Luckily i didn't click the link, As i knew straight away from those words it was an annoying akon tune :-D

Need you repeat yourself?

dj_urban;8503787

Luckily i didn't click the link, As i knew straight away from those words … Luckily i didn't click the link, As i knew straight away from those words it was an annoying akon tune :-D

yep, that's how I remembered it:roll:

BTW just looked at your avi again (just turned my brightness up) is there a Scream 4 coming? That be good:thumbsup:

Banned

dj_urban;8503778

Is it a real fish? never heard of it before?

its real brah

Original Poster Banned

niminator;8503851

yep, that's how I remembered it:roll:BTW just looked at your avi again … yep, that's how I remembered it:roll:BTW just looked at your avi again (just turned my brightness up) is there a Scream 4 coming? That be good:thumbsup:

Yeah think it's out later this year,

Jonah hex looks good from the trailer
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?78
      2. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831126
      3. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127

See more discussions