Groups

The Luckiest Kick In History ?

A £250,000 cross bar challenge. (link below)

32 Comments

Fantastic, I love it when that happens!!

wayhayhayhay!

This is the second best day of my life - the best was when I lost my … This is the second best day of my life - the best was when I lost my virginityStuart Tinner, £250,000 rugby competition winner

Banned

This is the second best day of my life - the best was when I lost my virginity

lmao like thats happened yet works in the job centre and lives with his parents, if he has lost his virginity then i wonder if he is going to share the £250,00 with the guy

daz1981;6927743

This is the second best day of my life - the best was when I lost my … This is the second best day of my life - the best was when I lost my virginitylmao like thats happened yet works in the job centre and lives with his parents, if he has lost his virginity then i wonder if he is going to share the £250,00 with the guy

So cos he lives at home he's a burd turglar?

Original Poster

I think we may be dealing with one of the great minds of the 21st century :roll:

im slowwwwwww

Banned

It was supposed to be a drop kick - interesting to see if the insurers pay out.

superb, looked like one of the champs league adverts when someone in full clothes is playing in the game lol. Fair play to him,

And his first time must of been special!!! I think winning 250k would rank higher than my first time

Banned

they have paid out he has the cheque.....the others didnt even come close

Banned

deek72;6927826

So cos he lives at home he's a burd turglar?

yep:thumbsup: and not forgeting he works at the job centre so that seals it

Banned

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/46747000/jpg/_46747851_crossbarchalllengexx.jpg

i especially like the 1 second from the right ....twins?

casparwhite;6928143

god thats an ugly cheerleader :lol:

surely what he meant by losing his virginity was when he got an erection and accidently dribbled during that picture.

He wasthe first to kick out of 3 competitors too, lucky lucky guy!

casparwhite;6928143

then you would choose the one with the white coat

watugot;6928213

then you would choose the one with the white coat

personally id turn around and walk away, none of them are particularly hot :lol:

daz1981;6928129

yep:thumbsup: and not forgeting he works at the job centre so that seals … yep:thumbsup: and not forgeting he works at the job centre so that seals it

Soz, missed the job centre bit! You're right, Jausage sockey! :thumbsup:

micoo;6928224

personally id turn around and walk away, none of them are particularly … personally id turn around and walk away, none of them are particularly hot :lol:

Sure you don't live at home with your parents and work in a job centre?

FilthAndFurry;6928070

It was supposed to be a drop kick - interesting to see if the insurers … It was supposed to be a drop kick - interesting to see if the insurers pay out.

According to Sky news, it's confirmed he'll be paid.

Banned

micoo;6928224

personally id turn around and walk away, none of them are particularly … personally id turn around and walk away, none of them are particularly hot :lol:

its a pc cheerleader group....... tall, ugly, fat, black,ginger..... no discrimination here apart from beauty:)

He's been given the cheque already, he was running around the field parading it.

Would have been a shambles if he didnt get paid out.

casparwhite;6928256

its a pc cheerleader group....... tall, ugly, fat, black,ginger..... no … its a pc cheerleader group....... tall, ugly, fat, black,ginger..... no discrimination here apart from beauty:)

haha :lol:

Banned

Why was it lucky, wasnt he aiming for it?

Banned

micoo;6928170

god thats an ugly cheerleader :lol:

i bet she is not the one they throw up in the air:whistling:

Banned

badumtish;6928262

He's been given the cheque already, he was running around the field … He's been given the cheque already, he was running around the field parading it.Would have been a shambles if he didnt get paid out.

im not sure if thats the real cheque:whistling::whistling:

daz1981;6928277

i bet she is not the one they throw up in the air:whistling:

i certainly wouldnt want to be the one to catch her :lol:

daz1981;6928288

I dont think it was either...cant see that fitting in one of them little paying in envelopes. :thumbsup:

daz1981;6928288

he has to take it to a big bank

Banned

deek72;6928229

Soz, missed the job centre bit! You're right, Jausage sockey! … Soz, missed the job centre bit! You're right, Jausage sockey! :thumbsup:Sure you don't live at home with your parents and work in a job centre?

lmao i knew you would see it my way:thumbsup:

miccoo wants his back to the guy:whistling:

Banned

watugot;6928318

he has to take it to a big bank

id take it straight to the pawn shop and cash it there:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171351
      2. What would be HELL to you?2940
      3. word association Game73944520
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would814
      5. Buying an iPhone second hand22

See more discussions