Groups

The Make Believe Story Thread

Banned
    Anyone wishing to tell a good yarn, please do so here. Lets keep them all in the one place like a library.

43 Comments

I can run the 100 metres in 8 seconds

Original Poster Banned

Train Driver;2611378

Good yarn indeed:thumbsup:

Banned

I can do it in 7

looooooooooooool :w00t:

Does it have to be make believe :? I've got a good one about what happened to me today while I was outside the changing rooms in Asda :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;2611381

I won the lottery a few months back..I only look through the hot deals … I won the lottery a few months back..I only look through the hot deals website to keep in touch with the poor people.........and because I hear there is a fit part time calvin klein model ( who dabbles in the stock market a bit) who posts on here....

Well done you and thanks for visiting the poor people:-D

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics;2611386

looooooooooooool :w00t:Does it have to be make believe :? I've got a … looooooooooooool :w00t:Does it have to be make believe :? I've got a good one about what happened to me today while I was outside the changing rooms in Asda :whistling:

Do tell:whistling:

Original Poster Banned

guv;2611385

I can do it in 7

WOW you are the new God:thumbsup:

Prissymiss;2611384

Good yarn indeed:thumbsup:

ive just knitted a 100mtrs in 8 secs:-D:-D:-D

Original Poster Banned

holly100;2611394

ive just knitted a 100mtrs in 8 secs:-D:-D:-D

Well done Princess;-)

jellybaby22;2611381

I won the lottery a few months back..I only look through the hot deals … I won the lottery a few months back..I only look through the hot deals website to keep in touch with the poor people.........and because I hear there is a fit part time calvin klein model ( who dabbles in the stock market a bit) who posts on here....

I also won the lottery... 6 numbers on a double roll over. Went to the shop on the Sunday morning and the newsagent wouldn't pay out......said I had to phone camelot. Anyway after a lengthy argument he agreed to refund my pound. Just goes to show if you make a fuss you can get a refund:)

Banned

one day I thought there were no more congratulations threads here.. but then I woke up

Original Poster Banned

Train Driver;2611403

I also won the lottery... 6 numbers on a double roll over. Went to the … I also won the lottery... 6 numbers on a double roll over. Went to the shop on the Sunday morning and the newsagent wouldn't pay out......said I had to phone camelot. Anyway after a lengthy argument he agreed to refund my pound. Just goes to show if you make a fuss you can get a refund:)

ROFL:w00t:

Prissymiss;2611409

same here - best 1 yet - got me in stitches -

keep the thread going prissym:thumbsup::thumbsup:

the exwife has let me see my children today after 9 months without them

alas it was only make believe

Train Driver;2611378

I saw him! :whistling:

Banned

Prissymiss;2611393

WOW you are the new God:thumbsup:

Damn. Just realised this is the make believe thread. I really can run 100m in 7 seconds. The Olympic selection committee have pleaded with me to represent the country, but Ive told them I have a very busy schedule and would prefer to concentrate on my modelling career.

Sorry to have incorrectly posted on your thread!

Original Poster Banned

cuzzy;2611423

I saw him! :whistling:

Well hello stranger xxx

Prissymiss;2611409

holly100;2611414

same here - best 1 yet - got me in stitches - keep the thread going … same here - best 1 yet - got me in stitches - keep the thread going prissym:thumbsup::thumbsup:

:? Do you think I should have asked for a free lucky dip for the inconvenience??? I thought it was fair, now you peeps are giving me doubts:thinking:

Prissymiss;2611392

Do tell:whistling:

Well, I was in there with my best mate (my mum) and she was in the electrical dept looking for a new plasma TV for us (sorry, for me). Anyway, I picked up a box of kleenex for tonight, and then wandered through the ladieswear section (on my way to the changing rooms (regular occurence. Always pull when I'm there). Well, I'd been sitting outside there for a good 10 mins, and kept getting funny looks of all of the customers, and the staff kept looking at me too. Then this girl (late 20s, 5'8, 120lbs, I know she thought I was hot) asked me what I thought of her new trousers. By the time I'd sorted the mess I'd made from the excitement of having a real girl talk to me though, she'd gone.

Prissymiss;2611427

Well hello stranger xxx

Hi Prissy, :-D

Original Poster Banned

guv;2611425

Damn. Just realised this is the make believe thread. I really can run … Damn. Just realised this is the make believe thread. I really can run 100m in 7 seconds. The Olympic selection committee have pleaded with me to represent the country, but Ive told them I have a very busy schedule and would prefer to concentrate on my modelling career.Sorry to have incorrectly posted on your thread!

I never hold grudges, I'm one of lifes happy people:-D

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics;2611431

Well, I was in there with my best mate (my mum) and she was in the … Well, I was in there with my best mate (my mum) and she was in the electrical dept looking for a new plasma TV for us (sorry, for me). Anyway, I picked up a box of kleenex for tonight, and then wandered through the ladieswear section (on my way to the changing rooms (regular occurence. Always pull when I'm there). Well, I'd been sitting outside there for a good 10 mins, and kept getting funny looks of all of the customers, and the staff kept looking at me too. Then this girl (late 20s, 5'8, 120lbs, I know she thought I was hot) asked me what I thought of her new trousers. By the time I'd sorted the mess I'd made from the excitement of having a real girl talk to me though, she'd gone.

Back to sleep now honey xxx Just a dream:-D

Original Poster Banned

cuzzy;2611432

Hi Prissy, :-D

Where you been hiding????

Prissymiss;2611442

Back to sleep now honey xxx Just a dream:-D

No time to sleep.....got a modelling job to do in a min.

Original Poster Banned

Train Driver;2611430

:? Do you think I should have asked for a free lucky dip for the … :? Do you think I should have asked for a free lucky dip for the inconvenience??? I thought it was fair, now you peeps are giving me doubts:thinking:

Bit late now, cider????:-D

midlandscomics;2611431

Well, I was in there with my best mate (my mum) and she was in the … Well, I was in there with my best mate (my mum) and she was in the electrical dept looking for a new plasma TV for us (sorry, for me). Anyway, I picked up a box of kleenex for tonight, and then wandered through the ladieswear section (on my way to the changing rooms (regular occurence. Always pull when I'm there). Well, I'd been sitting outside there for a good 10 mins, and kept getting funny looks of all of the customers, and the staff kept looking at me too. Then this girl (late 20s, 5'8, 120lbs, I know she thought I was hot) asked me what I thought of her new trousers. By the time I'd sorted the mess I'd made from the excitement of having a real girl talk to me though, she'd gone.

:w00t::w00t::w00t: Nice one...

I'm surprised that in the thread of make believe a certain dark rodent hasn't been in yet!!!

Prissymiss;2611443

Where you been hiding????

In & out of hospial, ok now though. Had a new hip fitted so can`t sit at my desk for to long.
    (been doing a bit of lurking though)

Original Poster Banned

cuzzy;2611460

In & out of hospial, ok now though. Had a new hip fitted so can`t sit at … In & out of hospial, ok now though. Had a new hip fitted so can`t sit at my desk for to long.(been doing a bit of lurking though)

Love and kisses then, unless it's make believe xxxxx

Prissymiss;2611470

Love and kisses then, unless it's make believe xxxxx

All true....:oops: honest!

Original Poster Banned

cuzzy;2611475

All true....:oops: honest!

Dont be a stanger then and stop bloody lurking xxx:-D

midlandscomics;2611431

andy108uk;2611469

perfect:thumbsup:

[SIZE="1"]Not quite perfect...it's all spelt correctly......[/SIZE]

Original Poster Banned

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;2611482

[SIZE="1"]Not quite perfect...it's all spelt correctly......[/SIZE]

Belter:w00t:

Back of the net:-D

Banned

Ah, I think I've got the hang of this thread now!

i was in a locil nite club and me and me mates saw these relly fit babes. i'm pretty average loking, but decided to try my luck. i asked her if she would like to buy me a drink and she was like WTF She realized i was underage and just needed someone to buy my drinks for me coz the bar stewards wouldn't serve me. anyway, we got chatting and I asked her back to mine which she agreed until she saw the saddle on my push bike. no pleazing some peeple.

Gotta dash

The Sydney stock market is just opening and I'm a part time stock broker.

Since having "the snip" I have fathered a child with a woman called Mary, we have called him Jesus :-D

Train Driver;2611557

Gotta dashThe Sydney stock market is just opening and I'm a part time … Gotta dashThe Sydney stock market is just opening and I'm a part time stock broker.

Can you text me some tips before trading opens over here??!

MrGrumpyman;2611566

Since having "the snip" I have fathered a child with a woman called Mary, … Since having "the snip" I have fathered a child with a woman called Mary, we have called him Jesus :-D

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/1929/19557up5.gif Love it!

MrGrumpyman;2611566

Since having "the snip" I have fathered a child with a woman called Mary, … Since having "the snip" I have fathered a child with a woman called Mary, we have called him Jesus :-D

You don't look very Mexican....

Some bloke told my son off the other day, for walking on the water while he was fishing!!

Original Poster Banned

Some great yarns guys:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon Italy Galaxy S8 UK12
      2. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      3. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      4. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56

See more discussions