Groups

the match live

18 Comments

Here's hoping
    [COLOR=#0000ff]http://i39.tinypic.com/33jiwlg.gif[/COLOR]

manure dominant

holly100;4638083

http://liverpoolfc4ever.blogspot.com

This feed has frozen, does anyone know of any more? have looked on Justin, but can't find any that work.

try this.........

myp2p.eu/bro…75&

i'm watching it on the first one

Watching it on Sky..........half time now.

Where are all the Man Ewe fans on here gone?? :lol:

Can watch it here as well

atdhe.net/liv…tml

Been a very good game so far, hope it stays like this

Banned

Syzable;4638405

Watching it on Sky..........half time now.Where are all the Man Ewe fans … Watching it on Sky..........half time now.Where are all the Man Ewe fans on here gone?? :lol:

Haha.... I didnt realise it was on.... I'd love it, I'd really love it if the score stayed that way.:-D

guv;4638440

Haha.... I didnt realise it was on.... I'd love it, I'd really love it if … Haha.... I didnt realise it was on.... I'd love it, I'd really love it if the score stayed that way.:-D

Me too....... :-D

brb......getting a prawn sandwich. :? :santa:

Banned

hoo hoo hooo...... Only problem - Vidic is in my Fantasy team. Great free kick

RIERA, VIDIC OFF!

albeit, a dead rubber double

Banned

Syzable;4638448

Me too....... :-Dbrb......getting a prawn sandwich. :? :santa:

Make sure you get the Mancs some Humble Pie too! :w00t::thumbsup:

guv;4638701

Make sure you get the Mancs some Humble Pie too! :w00t::thumbsup:

Great result, scum stuffed

So shocked with the result, Liverpool didn't really even play that well either.

1st Liverpool goal - Vidic error
    2nd - Evra error
    3rd - Vidic was stupid - Great goal from resulting free kick
    4th - Doesn't matter as United were on attack

Other than that it was all United.

Anyway if United win their game in hand then we'll still be 7 points clear.

Liverpool will focus more attention on Premiership and get knocked out of Champions League so could work in our favour.

shauneco;4638887

So shocked with the result, Liverpool didn't really even play that well … So shocked with the result, Liverpool didn't really even play that well either.1st Liverpool goal - Vidic error2nd - Evra error3rd - Vidic was stupid - Great goal from resulting free kick4th - Doesn't matter as United were on attackOther than that it was all United.

classic manc post

i'm so happy it hurts you that much :-D :-D

owlass;4639123

classic manc posti'm so happy it hurts you that much :-D :-D

I can live with the result, Yes 4-1 at Old Trafford is very poor and yes it hurts.

You'll be hurting at the end of the season when United win it again. We have a game in hand and providing we win that we'll be 7 points clear.

United always have someone do the double over them, Last season it was City, Season before that it was West Ham and Arsenal.

All the result gives you is bragging rights until we beat you in Champions League.

shauneco;4639190

I can live with the result, Yes 4-1 at Old Trafford is very poor and yes … I can live with the result, Yes 4-1 at Old Trafford is very poor and yes it hurts.You'll be hurting at the end of the season when United win it again. We have a game in hand and providing we win that we'll be 7 points clear.United always have someone do the double over them, Last season it was City, Season before that it was West Ham and Arsenal.All the result gives you is bragging rights until we beat you in Champions League.

MMMMMMM
    Bitter lemons my favourite

is the Newcastle v hull city game live if so can someone tell me where to watch it free online
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99

See more discussions