Groups

The missus is on her hen weekend

If anyone is in Leicester Square tonight you might bump in to 16 brummies, beware !!

You have been warned :-)

21 Comments

Banned

whatsThePoint;8765742

16 blokes sorted tonight then :whistling:

:lol:

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8765742

16 blokes sorted tonight then :whistling:

15 ..... ;-)

Are they scrummie yummie brummie bunnies?

Original Poster

rotisman38;8765862

Are they scrummie yummie brummie bunnies?

yep, every single one of them ......

smithyp1;8765750

15 ..... ;-)

smithyp1;8765908

not just 15 then? :whistling:

smithyp1;8765908

I'm on my way up there now!! :whistling:

Original Poster

jasonsowden;8765933

I'm on my way up there now!! :whistling:

Safe travels ..... :thumbsup:

Banned

smithyp1;8765750

15 ..... ;-)

I'd stick at 16 if I were you smithy - it could well be more than 1 per head

Original Poster

vibeone;8766120

I'd stick at 16 if I were you smithy - it could well be more than 1 per … I'd stick at 16 if I were you smithy - it could well be more than 1 per head

:shock: :shock:

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;8766197

Hen parties are a nightmare, you get lots of blokes chasing you thinking … Hen parties are a nightmare, you get lots of blokes chasing you thinking you are after a quick lay.Saying that she'll have a laugh.

Thanks for the kind words ...... :w00t:

Nah, i'm sure they will have a great laugh.

Awww Smithy- When is the big day?

Original Poster

emmalampkin;8766266

Awww Smithy- When is the big day?

7 weeks yesterday ......

smithyp1;8766270

7 weeks yesterday ......

Wicked stuff, im just after yours then. I take it your around the 1st August?
    Im 10 weeks today! Eeeek...

You nervous? My H2b is stressing a little bit now.

Original Poster

emmalampkin;8766290

Wicked stuff, im just after yours then. I take it your around the 1st … Wicked stuff, im just after yours then. I take it your around the 1st August?Im 10 weeks today! Eeeek...You nervous? My H2b is stressing a little bit now.

23rd july.

Not really nervous as yet, everything is booked, planned etc so just waiting for the day now really.

Will need to start thinking about my speech soon though :w00t:

I'm in Leicester square tonight smithy, I'll look out for them!

smithyp1;8766317

23rd july.Not really nervous as yet, everything is booked, planned etc so … 23rd july.Not really nervous as yet, everything is booked, planned etc so just waiting for the day now really.Will need to start thinking about my speech soon though :w00t:

Haha h2b hasnt even started his yet, our Toastmaster is going to help him out. lol

Well if i dont speak to you before, have a wonderful day and enjoy! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

acecatcher3;8766342

I'm not your friend after last night ......... :cry:

emmalampkin;8766357

Haha h2b hasnt even started his yet, our Toastmaster is going to help him … Haha h2b hasnt even started his yet, our Toastmaster is going to help him out. lolWell if i dont speak to you before, have a wonderful day and enjoy! :thumbsup:

Do you still go on you and your wedding?

Same to you, enjoy your special day :thumbsup:

Not really smithy, it changed quite a bit a few months back so havent gone back on since.

Haha I was joking fool, I'm 100% against drugs, always have been, the sweepstake remains the same!

Original Poster

acecatcher3;8766693

Haha I was joking fool, I'm 100% against drugs, always have been, the … Haha I was joking fool, I'm 100% against drugs, always have been, the sweepstake remains the same!

Glad to hear it !!

Original Poster

acecatcher3;8766342

God no ..... :shock:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?510
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914468
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!22
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553771

See more discussions