Found 8th Feb 2009
Been planning this for a while now-finally got the rocket built based on an original john noakes/valerie singleton design but obviously using catering sized washing up liquid bottles and industrial cardboard tubes for the booster rockets.

Really want to leave during the day but how would I know what direction to go?

Going to be a trip for the whole family so does anyone know if dalmations can breathe on the moon? whats the food like? average cost of a meal for five people?

whats the duty free allowance for planets outside the eu?

14 Comments

Take the stain with you please

my friend own 1/4 acre of it
Bought it for him for christmas some years back

In a alternative reality yes, but not recently :?

Iv got an acre my self thinkin about opening a strip joint aliens up stairs and humans down stairs

I think the JFK played an away game there once. He played great (apparently) but the atmosphere was rubbish.

Taxiiiiiii !

Aparantly, Cheese is plentiful on the moon!

Banned

Last time I went there (in the late 60s), the night life was a bit poor,

The moon? I heard it's beautiful by the sea... oh wait no sea, just oceans without water... geez that's pretty poor. What good is an ocean you can't actually swim in? And then the reports have been that the local atmosphere is a little "thin" so no raves or alcoholic parties..but I heard you get a good bounce in the local sport of "high jump"! Wheeeeeeeee....

Me and the OH went there last year, we got a cheap deal from

[url]www.lastminutemoonholidays.com[/url]

It was ok, some of the creatures there were a little drunk and loud, but we found if you stick to the resorts around the sea of tranquility it was much better. We saw many dogs there, they just need canine moon boots and a gravity controlled dog vest. So make sure you pick those up before you go, I think Maplins are doing a deal at the moment!

What ever you do, do not visit the dark side of the moon, we heard there were moon pirates running riot over there!

Hope this helps xxxx

ChipSticks;4322030

It was ok, some of the creatures there were a little drunk and loud, but … It was ok, some of the creatures there were a little drunk and loud, but we found if you stick to the resorts around the sea of tranquility it was much better. Hope this helps xxxx

You getting confused with Skeggy?

Is'nt all that :whistling:

I've heard it scores low for gravity.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions