The Morning after Cafe

Found 22nd Sep 2008
I know, we have all been living life to its excess!

The cold light of day has dawned, so who do you want to have a coffee with, why are you feeling awkward, who do you want to say sorry to!

I will start off!

1. Misc
  2. Coffee
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Coffee
50 Comments

Original Poster

Trying to think of who I should apologise!

Probably everyone! But this place is open all day long!
:thumbsup:
Tell us what you want to !

M

Hi W1!! :-D

Did the pub get all quiet again?

(BTW, I don't have anything to confess... honest... :p)

How are you?

Want to say sorry to my tummy now....as I've just eaten a six pack of salt & vinegar chipsticks :oops:

choc1969;3029825

Want to say sorry to my tummy now....as I've just eaten a six pack of … Want to say sorry to my tummy now....as I've just eaten a six pack of salt & vinegar chipsticks :oops:

Lol... MISTAKE!!! :w00t:

My boss!!!
Think im going to be late tomoz!
Cant sleep

my feet for neglecting them :cry:

lol

I will have a coffee with anyone who is around

As for the saying sorry, I don't have all day :roll:

fireheaven;3030227

I will have a coffee with anyone who is aroundAs for the saying sorry, I … I will have a coffee with anyone who is aroundAs for the saying sorry, I don't have all day :roll:

lol i dont believe you have anyone to apologise to fireheaven your tooo nice :-D

And once again - no comment :whistling:

not guilty honest! Do you sell tea?

Was expecting to see a load of people with hangovers - still in bed i reckon :roll:

cassieismydoggie;3030883

Was expecting to see a load of people with hangovers - still in bed i … Was expecting to see a load of people with hangovers - still in bed i reckon :roll:

Nah..some of us want a bed hangover - but have to work :-(

cassieismydoggie;3030883

Was expecting to see a load of people with hangovers - still in bed i … Was expecting to see a load of people with hangovers - still in bed i reckon :roll:

After all of the antics that go on on here, I expected it to be jam packed:-D Perhaps ur right Cass......perhaps the antics carried on, and they are still all in bed :roll:

mornin Cass.............. they serve nuts I am guessing in here ?! ;-):px

yellowsticker;3030905

After all of the antics that go on on here, I expected it to be jam … After all of the antics that go on on here, I expected it to be jam packed:-D Perhaps ur right Cass......perhaps the antics carried on, and they are still all in bed :roll:mornin Cass.............. they serve nuts I am guessing in here ?! ;-):px

Don't know YS, am still waiting to be served :whistling:

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooood mornin :-D

sorry.... am I too happy to be in here :oops:

Rockhound;3030904

Nah..some of us want a bed hangover - but have to work :-(

Thats what u get for drinking on a weekday!!
(binge at the weekend - is better for you;-))

cassieismydoggie;3030912

Don't know YS, am still waiting to be served :whistling:

midlandscomics;3030917

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooood mornin :-Dsorry.... am I too happy to be in … Goooooooooooooooooooooooooood mornin :-Dsorry.... am I too happy to be in here :oops:

talk of the devil :whistling:

lol.... morning MC............looks like WantOne is touting for your pub fallout trade :w00t:

yellowsticker;3030925

talk of the devil :whistling:lol.... morning MC............looks like … talk of the devil :whistling:lol.... morning MC............looks like WantOne is touting for your pub fallout trade :w00t:

Not doing a very good job though - looks like he's gone back to bed! :roll:

Morning MC .................. and why are you soooooooooooo happy today?:-D

yellowsticker;3030925

talk of the devil :whistling:lol.... morning MC............looks like … talk of the devil :whistling:lol.... morning MC............looks like WantOne is touting for your pub fallout trade :w00t:

Mornin

I been here for ages, but have been busy working (you know how it is lol).

No problem with this place whatsoever..... means I can get rid of the coffee machine in the pub and put a few more optics in :whistling:

cassieismydoggie;3030920

Thats what u get for drinking on a weekday!!(binge at the weekend - is … Thats what u get for drinking on a weekday!!(binge at the weekend - is better for you;-))

Thats just the point - I wasnt drinking. Try not to do too much of that on a school night :-(

Never mind MC will get the pub open at 11

midlandscomics;3030954

Mornin :)I been here for ages, but have been busy working (you know how … Mornin :)I been here for ages, but have been busy working (you know how it is lol).No problem with this place whatsoever..... means I can get rid of the coffee machine in the pub and put a few more optics in :whistling:

make more room in ur cellar more like ;-):whistling:

cassieismydoggie;3030947

Morning MC .................. and why are you soooooooooooo happy … Morning MC .................. and why are you soooooooooooo happy today?:-D

Mornin

I'm always a happy chappy these days ;-)

Rockhound;3030958

Thats just the point - I wasnt drinking. Try not to do too much of that … Thats just the point - I wasnt drinking. Try not to do too much of that on a school night :-(Never mind MC will get the pub open at 11

DDTA has been doing his own little stint in there already this morning ... :-D

midlandscomics;3030962

Mornin :)I'm always a happy chappy these days ;-)

something or someone is working well for u.... well done MC :thumbsup:

.....Cass... u got served yet?:p

Rockhound;3030958

Thats just the point - I wasnt drinking. Try not to do too much of that … Thats just the point - I wasnt drinking. Try not to do too much of that on a school night Never mind MC will get the pub open at 11

At 11 ??? I opened up about 10 mins ago :whistling:

yellowsticker;3030961

make more room in ur cellar more like ;-):whistling:

I've never even ventured into the cellar in the new place tbh....... I always get pre-occupied with the erm stocktaking upstairs :whistling:

yellowsticker;3030974

something or someone is working well for u.... well done MC … something or someone is working well for u.... well done MC :thumbsup:.....Cass... u got served yet?:p

No, am still waiting :x

cassieismydoggie;3030981

No, am still waiting :x

Just don't get the service in here like in the pub, do ya ;-)

midlandscomics;3030995

WantOne must be upstairs! :whistling:

http://www.perthmarket.com.au/graphics/CommercialCentre/CoffeeAndToast01.jpg coffee and toast ... for anyone?

midlandscomics;3030995

No you dont :oops:

See ya later guys & gals :whistling:

cassieismydoggie;3031013

No you dont :oops:See ya later guys & gals :whistling:

Oh, is that the time :oops: I better be off too :whistling:

See ya folks.

see ya Cass.......I am off too.. x Bye MC and Rock :thumbsup:

yellowsticker;3030969

DDTA has been doing his own little stint in there already this morning … DDTA has been doing his own little stint in there already this morning ... :-D

Yeah - but that is just cleaning the loos, collecting the glasses and wiping the tables. Better than a pepar round he says...

yellowsticker;3031023

see ya Cass.......I am off too.. x Bye MC and Rock :thumbsup:

See ya YS

yellowsticker;3031002

WantOne must be upstairs! :whistling: coffee and toast ... for anyone?

Ohh I take that - I am starving :-D

fireheaven;3031043

Ohh I take that - I am starving :-D

Me too, it looks very appealing, can we share? :?

Original Poster

Apologies
Please have fun, I know I will be joining the confessional for the service, but its meant to be a self service kinda place!

So, after tonights frolicks, who will have to anything to confess? Who has eaten too many chocs, and what am I doing explaining this?
:whistling:

Original Poster

Help yourselves to coffee!

http://www.tinotopia.com/log/bk-coffee-machine.jpg

Original Poster

Anyone for tea!

http://chowtimes.com/photos/2007/02/IMG_1343.jpg

im a coffee drinker but thanks for the offer

Original Poster

Toast is nearly ready!

http://z.about.com/d/babyparenting/1/5/w/4/toast.jpg
Post a comment