Groups

The mortal kombat 9 thread

The new mortal kombat is out soon and is looking quite promising. Returning to a 2D plane, mortal kombat has online modes as well as plenty of offline modes, post GTs nd PSNs in here.
    Mine is: KindaUndisputed

22 Comments

looks immense

Original Poster

Elots of problems regatding *supposed* 360 neglect. Shouldve at least give us the demo...
    I dont even know how the game plays but im gonna buy it and of i dont like it, trade it in.
    Edited by: "xbox-360-elite" 17th Apr 2011

looks really good, check out some of the fatalities

youtube.com/wat…muc

aye i saw a load of guys playing it today in a big competition, looks pretty nice but everyone in the comp was choosing to use scorpion for the fights though.. seems a real biased fighting mechanic that needs to get balanced through an update to me

Original Poster

What did you guys think of the 3d games? I dont think they are that bad. Im anticipating this though, i want to like it but dnt know if i will

im getting it thanks to the motorstorm trade in deal my psn is fottfoy

Original Poster

my GT is: KindaUndisputed
    barely anyone posting on this thread.....

Original Poster

anyone preordered from shopto?

Didn't like the demo, won't be buying it.

Original Poster

i've got a feeling that i won't, but there ain't a demo on 360 as of yet....

Never heard of Mortal Kombat. Looks like Tekken? I've never played either so I could be completely wrong, just pretty sure Tekken is like this layout 1 v 1 fighting.

blazblue sounds like it has been one of the better fighters to come out recently, i liked it when mortal kombat did that version where it had the full run around story mode, i just played it at a mates but it was a nice change

Looking forward to this game have been a mortal combat fan since the snes

However if they make overpowered characters like scorpion that could be a game breaker

haydnmcfc

Never heard of Mortal Kombat. Looks like Tekken? I've never played either … Never heard of Mortal Kombat. Looks like Tekken? I've never played either so I could be completely wrong, just pretty sure Tekken is like this layout 1 v 1 fighting.

That some sort of sick joke?

Original Poster

hotchocolate

Looking forward to this game have been a mortal combat fan since the snes … Looking forward to this game have been a mortal combat fan since the snes However if they make overpowered characters like scorpion that could be a game breaker

It's spelt with a k! Mortal Kombat! not combat *tut* *tut*
    Edited by: "xbox-360-elite" 19th Apr 2011

Banned

Il be getting it

got shot of shift 2 and f1 2010 at HMV yesterday for £42 store credit which wasnt to bad

Robbing B*stards at game were only offering £29 store credit what a joke
    Edited by: "dj_urban" 19th Apr 2011

Banned

anyone get mk today been playing through story ands it really good interesting to find out some of the character history , had to put the pad down d pad was really hurting my thumb after a while cant comment about online as psn is down

Portal Kombat is the game you want
    link

Will wait til the the price drops which might happen in a few weeks.

dj_urban

anyone get mk today been playing through story ands it really good … anyone get mk today been playing through story ands it really good interesting to find out some of the character history , had to put the pad down d pad was really hurting my thumb after a while cant comment about online as psn is down

Played the last battle yet? Made my mind boggle for a while until you get a good tactic sorted.

My fav character is Raiden by far, the power of him and Sindel are gonna be dominating Online imo when PSN is back up.

xbox-360-elite

It's spelt with a k! Mortal Kombat! not combat *tut* *tut*

iPhone autocorrect

Will be getting it very soon, Love Mortal Kombat
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would711
      2. Player Unknown's Battlegrounds now avaliable on Steam88
      3. Buying an iPhone second hand11
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767355

See more discussions