Groups

The most annoying television advert

for me it has to be that ruddy moonpig.com advert,god its sooooo tacky

what advert do you hate and why?

30 Comments

Mr T snickers ad, it's offensive to gay people.

Original Poster

Abvance;2619844

Mr T snickers ad, it's offensive to gay people.

havent seen it.........yet

Banned

Confused.com adverts....GOD THEY ARE ANNOYING

Sheila's Wheels http://209.85.12.231/1582/64/emo/ranting.gifhttp://209.85.12.231/1582/64/emo/censored.gifhttp://209.85.12.231/1582/64/emo/rambo.gifhttp://209.85.12.231/1582/64/emo/rip.gif

Banned

jellybaby22;2619860

dfs...stupid people prancing about singing.....makes me mad thinking … dfs...stupid people prancing about singing.....makes me mad thinking about it:xwas there not a thread very similar too this not so long ago....?????

You seen the new one? With the nickelback song?

WTF has 'Rock Star' got to do with Sofa's??????

You really think the likes of Zeppelin, Sabbath, Motley Crue went to ******* DFS for a ******* Sofa??????

rant over sorry

jellybaby22;2619860

dfs...stupid people prancing about singing.....makes me mad thinking … dfs...stupid people prancing about singing.....makes me mad thinking about it:xwas there not a thread very similar too this not so long ago....?????

I agree, I like the song before I saw that advent.
    Makes me cringe

Banned

jellybaby22;2619898

thats the one I mean...would those stupid people prancing … thats the one I mean...would those stupid people prancing about...especially the old woman......:x I hate that advert......and i if needed a sofa I wouldnt go to dfs.

likewise...I hate them too much for those adverts

Safestyle windows and doors.....YOU BUY ONE YOU GET ONE FREE....I SAY YOU BUY ONE YOU GET ONE FREE. Grrrr i hate that annoying man.

Original Poster

masterbrown;2619869

Sheila's Wheels

oh yeah thats another tacky ad that i really hate lol

masterbrown;2619869

Sheila's Wheels

"For ladies who insure their cars
    Sheilas' Wheels are superstars
    Girls are bored beyond endurance
    Payin' too much for car insurance
    For bonzer car insurance deals
    Girls, get on to Sheilas' Wheels
    The women at the wheel
    Deserve a fairer deal
    Girls get on to Sheilas' Wheels
    Women make the safest drivers
    We could save a bunch of fivers
    Girls, get on to Sheilas' Wheels,
    Girls, get on to Sheilas' Wheels"

Lol

Davina macall in them hair dye adverts ... yeah Davina like you'd know, I'm sure you go to chemist to get your hair done, not go to a posh salon an pay top wack - You'd have to be stupid to believe that.
    Or Jane 'I've not had a facelift' Fonda advertising anti - ageing cream!
    Get rid of all these celebs on adverts .... like all the ones who LOVE shopping at their local Morrisons .... WhatEver!!!!

Original Poster

who in their right mind actually thought that advert would encourage ppl to buy the insurance:?

Banned

What I dont get about Sheilas wheels is that if someone brought one out PURELY for men...it would be banned

Mardyass;2619938

who in their right mind actually thought that advert would encourage ppl … who in their right mind actually thought that advert would encourage ppl to buy the insurance:?

Especially since its just esure offering excactly the same policies, just aimed at Women only to try and compete with Diamond.

I hate all adverts that have those fake voice-overs.....where the actors pretend to speak to the voicemails....its not even edited right!?

Sheriff Waffles;2619932

Davina macall in them hair dye adverts ... yeah Davina like you'd know, … Davina macall in them hair dye adverts ... yeah Davina like you'd know, I'm sure you go to chemist to get your hair done, not go to a posh salon an pay top wack - You'd have to be stupid to believe that.Or Jane 'I've not had a facelift' Fonda advertising anti - ageing cream!Get rid of all these celebs on adverts .... like all the ones who LOVE shopping at their local Morrisons .... WhatEver!!!!

I agree

Kellie + Paisley;2620107

I agree

Davina McCall didn't speak to her mum, and then she passed away.....bit hyprocritical if you ask me :-)

deanne82;2619925

"For ladies who insure their cars Sheilas' Wheels are superstars Girls … "For ladies who insure their cars Sheilas' Wheels are superstars Girls are bored beyond endurance Payin' too much for car insurance For bonzer car insurance deals Girls, get on to Sheilas' Wheels The women at the wheel Deserve a fairer deal For bonzer car insurance deals Girls get on to Sheilas' Wheels Women make the safest drivers We could save a bunch of fivers For bonzer car insurance deals Girls, get on to Sheilas' Wheels, Girls, get on to Sheilas' Wheels"Lol

My second cheapest car insurance quote was sheilas wheels

And i'm a bloke, at least i was last time i checked :giggle:

that annoying one for the air freshener where the kids sitting on the toilet and says "its all gone its all gone"

And yeah davina macall where she says "all of your hair mum"

GRRRRRRRRRR

I don't mind any of the adverts currently spoken of.

However, I do hate that Cadbury's advert with "Don't Stop Me Now" playing. I just don't get it; what has weird vehicles racing on a run-way got to do with chocolate?!

Shadows1990;2620776

However, I do hate that Cadbury's advert with "Don't Stop Me Now" … However, I do hate that Cadbury's advert with "Don't Stop Me Now" playing. I just don't get it; what has weird vehicles racing on a run-way got to do with chocolate?!

What has a gorilla playing the drums to Phil Colins got to do with chocolate? lol

That's the whole point, something you are not expecting

Injury Lawyers 4u.

Mainly because the guy on it is a total b*st*rd and emotionally blackmails the walking wounded.

Apple adverts.

Jo3l;2620899

Injury Lawyers 4u.Mainly because the guy on it is a total b*st*rd and … Injury Lawyers 4u.Mainly because the guy on it is a total b*st*rd and emotionally blackmails the walking wounded.

What about this version :whistling:
    youtube.com/wat…C_4

confused.com - disgusting

moonpig - hate everything about it!!! :w00t:

http://www.seekee.co.uk/safestyle/safestyleimages/safestyle1.jpg
    "YOU KNOW THE ONE- YA BUY ONE YA GET ONE FREE, I SAID YA BUY ONE YA GET ONE FREE"

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I want to stab him to death, he is the most annoying person in the world.
    Why the hell would you want him shouting that at people on your advert, i wouldn't touch that company with a bargepole simply because of the advert.

And I just think I haven't seen him for a while, and he might have finally gone away then the ****ing **** turns up again
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Banned

Are they still as bad as ever then? I don't think I have seen an advert in 5 years since I bough a dvd recorder (now hdd recorder). I never watch live TV, just have tons of stuff in my own library.

yep, they are still awful:roll:

ODB_69;2619857

Confused.com adverts....GOD THEY ARE ANNOYING

queenlush;2619909

Safestyle windows and doors.....YOU BUY ONE YOU GET ONE FREE....I SAY YOU … Safestyle windows and doors.....YOU BUY ONE YOU GET ONE FREE....I SAY YOU BUY ONE YOU GET ONE FREE. Grrrr i hate that annoying man.

i agree about both of these .. gr
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1215
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?712
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!77
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767220

See more discussions