The most boring game ever coming soon

I have just received this email from game and almost peed myself

mailer1.game.co.uk/ser…Jht

Utter pants,beyond me why anybody would pay for that.

5 Comments

Original Poster

mailer1.game.co.uk/ser…Jht

Dear Customer

Railworks (PC) - Released 3rd July

Railworks - a new concept in train simulations - is on schedule for release and its real-world accuracy is set to get you all steamed up and your pistons pumping! Step up to the controls of 13 different locomotives and . . .

Test your driving ability with over 50 real-life scenarios.
Drive five real-world routes: Bath-Templecombe, Oxford-Paddington, York-Newcastle, Hagen-Siegen and Cajon Pass.
Create your own routes, content, terrain and scenery
Watch the action in cab, passenger, trackside and bird's eye view.
Enjoy stunningly accurate graphics - beautiful modelling with characteristic signalling and signage.
Preorder Bonus

Preorder today for £29.99 and not only will you SAVE £10, you'll also receive DOUBLE Reward Points!

All aboard now!

The Team
GAME.co.uk

Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Affiliate Programme | GAME Group PLC

Terms & Conditions: Please note that the £10 saving is calculated from the RRP of £49.99.

wow just LOOK at that 5503

LMAO, you can imagine trainspotters all over the country queueing outside Game for their copy.

I wouldn't mind but only 5 routes!! How quickly would you get bored of that? Like having a game with only 5 levels!

yeah might have to get this for when my grandad visits on weekends LOL

Original Poster

Preorder today for £29.99 and not only will you SAVE £10, you'll also receive DOUBLE Reward Points!

Terms & Conditions: Please note that the £10 saving is calculated from the RRP of £49.99

£49.99 - £10 = £29.99 ? LOL

Only 2 more days to go
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
    2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
    3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
    4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions