The Most Illegal Move in the History of Wrestling

Found 12th May 2011
The Most Illegal Move in the History of Wrestling

youtube.com/wat…PJk

very very painful to watch. 9.5 on the Rebecca Black Scale
- splatsplatsplat

31 Comments

wrestling is unbelievably gay

and after watching 5 seconds of that video, i feel the need to go out and have a fight and a curry just to sort my head out

dataload

and after watching 5 seconds of that video, i feel the need to go out and … and after watching 5 seconds of that video, i feel the need to go out and have a fight and a curry just to sort my head out

I don't know if the curry house will deliver that far into the closet.

So a guy shows two other guys his snake and they're mesmerised.

Banned

Wtf!!

bring back big daddy and giant haystacks ffs

http://fastrunrobbie.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/giant-haystacks.jpg
Edited by: "casparwhite" 12th May 2011

Realistically Rubish
Ironically Fantastic

Banned

What did I just watch..

oO Looks like his partner is bonking the pharaoh

Why did a fat man outside the ring take off his clothes and walk around in some horrible tiny y-fronts?

What is this? Lol at the "THIS IS FAKE!" comments.

NAAAAAHHHH REALLY?

Shouldn't the headline be
"the gayest fakiest move in wrassling history"

SH*T

dont watch it its a waste of your life unless your gay.
Edited by: "nightstud" 12th May 2011

funny

2:18 is the greatest moment in wrestling history

[img]t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSfMEw-YyF8UQK-DgKJieMiTGuJ6StD8WTSnE3soN5zw5EnWq1[/img]

Haha funny stuff

There was absolutely no reason for boothy to do that striptease.

One of the funniest things I have seen on youtube for ages.

Banned

DragonChris

Why did a fat man outside the ring take off his clothes and walk around … Why did a fat man outside the ring take off his clothes and walk around in some horrible tiny y-fronts?What is this? Lol at the "THIS IS FAKE!" comments.NAAAAAHHHH REALLY?

Why? It is FAKE! There is no way you can hypnotise someone by using that method in that space of time. You'd need a quiet place, and possibly a few more seconds of BOTH people looking at the wiggly hands to even get close.

Edited by: "JonnyTwoToes" 12th May 2011

DragonChris

Why did a fat man outside the ring take off his clothes and walk around … Why did a fat man outside the ring take off his clothes and walk around in some horrible tiny y-fronts?What is this? Lol at the "THIS IS FAKE!" comments.NAAAAAHHHH REALLY?

Once they have 'hypnotised' their opponents he turns round and does the audience, brilliant.

al qaeda should attack everyone there

DragonChris

how can you say such a thing this bloke believes in it why can't you

Banned

THAT WAS GAY

Original Poster

its funny

Pathetic

great link OP!!

Banned

Well, wasn't expecting that.

Haha love it.

thought it was quite funny myself,but yer defo batty boys united

JonnyTwoToes

Why? It is FAKE! There is no way you can hypnotise someone by using that … Why? It is FAKE! There is no way you can hypnotise someone by using that method in that space of time. You'd need a quiet place, and possibly a few more seconds of BOTH people looking at the wiggly hands to even get close.

I think they were hypnotised before the wrestling contest started, the snake hands is a trigger to return to a hypnotic state. They should be band for cheating.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Do I need fabric conditioner?33
    2. Buying Christmas tree after Christmas56
    3. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?51
    4. Looking for advice on ESP8266 microcontroller project34

See more discussions