Groups

The Movie Changeling Starring Angelina Jolie

I went to see this in the cinema yesterday with my family and each of us agreed that it is one of the best

I didn't want it to end

It is directed by Clint Eastwood

10/10

Get yourselves along to see it, you'll love it

6 Comments

Starting to look forward to anything Clint Eastwood directs these days. will have to check this one out.

I'm quite tempted to see it but I can't stand Angelina Jolie so I might have to download it when it comes out on DVD !

Thanks for the recommendation, Eastwood is quite a good director, ain't he?

i hate horrors

Original Poster

torapoole;3584635

I'm quite tempted to see it but I can't stand Angelina Jolie so I might … I'm quite tempted to see it but I can't stand Angelina Jolie so I might have to download it when it comes out on DVD !

I felt exactly the same

Until yesterday :thumbsup:

I know what you mean by the DVD comment as this is how I look at movies too.
    It's either a Download/dvd or Cinema

I completely assure you that this is a go see in the cinema movie

Abvance;3584694

Thanks for the recommendation, Eastwood is quite a good director, ain't … Thanks for the recommendation, Eastwood is quite a good director, ain't he?

I'm definitely getting to think that way.... yes!!! :-D

Go see it :thumbsup:

scrumpypaul;3584818

i hate horrors

THIS MOVIE IS NOT A HORROR
    imdb.com/tit…47/

It has absolutely nothing to do with the 1980 movie of the same name "Changeling"
    imdb.com/tit…16/

i was being sarcastic
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …200545
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846300
      3. Your dream gaming set up?1846
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523422

See more discussions