The multiple stages of a cat melting on a warm floor

Found 13th Mar
The stages of a cat melting into underfloor heating!!
Community Updates
MiscGroceries
Top comments
33430244-pZ4e8.jpg

33430244-9ulYj.jpg
Edited by: "sicklysweet" 13th Mar
Very cute Remind me of this, slightly less cute, 'cat warms bum on floor air vent':

33434155-0RL00.jpg
33430240-Egciu.jpg

33430240-I7OEn.jpg

33430240-R8yzQ.jpg

33430240-eu7NO.jpg
19 Comments
33430240-Egciu.jpg

33430240-I7OEn.jpg

33430240-R8yzQ.jpg

33430240-eu7NO.jpg
33430244-pZ4e8.jpg

33430244-9ulYj.jpg
@MSK. I thought this would make you smile.

I am clearly quite biased but it made me laugh so I thought I’d pass it on.
Underpaw heating!!

Is yours wet or dry sweets? Ours is wet and cats love it.
airfix11 h, 23 m ago

Underpaw heating!!Is yours wet or dry sweets? Ours is wet and cats love it.

Aww, I that’s brilliant, why didn’t I come up with that?!

Kitty LOVES it but the dogs aren’t so sure.

We got the cheaper dry, electric, one. It was cheaper & easier to install than central heating but it’s expensive to run so doesn’t get put on very often. Looking back I wish we had put radiators in the kitchen/dining area but there is something lovely about walking in socks and having that warmth emanate up into your body on a really cold day.
Very cute Remind me of this, slightly less cute, 'cat warms bum on floor air vent':

33434155-0RL00.jpg
I
deeky2 h, 3 m ago

I thought you were an expert on ladies' plumbing systems?
sicklysweet2 h, 30 m ago

Aww, I that’s brilliant, why didn’t I come up with that?! Kitty LO …Aww, I that’s brilliant, why didn’t I come up with that?! Kitty LOVES it but the dogs aren’t so sure. We got the cheaper dry, electric, one. It was cheaper & easier to install than central heating but it’s expensive to run so doesn’t get put on very often. Looking back I wish we had put radiators in the kitchen/dining area but there is something lovely about walking in socks and having that warmth emanate up into your body on a really cold day.

If you ever get the chance of doing a new build then is the opportunity to install underfloor throughout the downstairs floors. Link it to a air source or ground source heat pump and you have it on 24/7 renewables are cheaper to run.

Now I know why cats turn up here on my doorstep
sicklysweet3 h, 22 m ago

Aww, I that’s brilliant, why didn’t I come up with that?! Kitty LO …Aww, I that’s brilliant, why didn’t I come up with that?! Kitty LOVES it but the dogs aren’t so sure. We got the cheaper dry, electric, one. It was cheaper & easier to install than central heating but it’s expensive to run so doesn’t get put on very often. Looking back I wish we had put radiators in the kitchen/dining area but there is something lovely about walking in socks and having that warmth emanate up into your body on a really cold day.

I have 2 x DEVIreg Smart Programmable Thermostat for 2 areas of electric underfloor heating. It's really easy to keep a tabs on costs and so much easier to understand how to set the things compared to an antiquated DEVIreg 550 I had. It's app driven and shows usage over the day/month or all time in kwh
MSK.5 h, 44 m ago

Very cute Remind me of this, slightly less cute, 'cat warms bum on …Very cute Remind me of this, slightly less cute, 'cat warms bum on floor air vent':[Image]

Please tell me that cat was called Marilyn

33436489-5iqKi.jpg
OllieSt2 h, 59 m ago

I have 2 x DEVIreg Smart Programmable Thermostat for 2 areas of electric …I have 2 x DEVIreg Smart Programmable Thermostat for 2 areas of electric underfloor heating. It's really easy to keep a tabs on costs and so much easier to understand how to set the things compared to an antiquated DEVIreg 550 I had. It's app driven and shows usage over the day/month or all time in kwh

I don’t like my thermostat...

I set it to frost protect 8* and it is so hot!

33436507-88LTq.jpg
sicklysweet9 m ago

Please tell me that cat was called Marilyn [Image]

Ahahahaha
I love the pics, MSK. Funniest for me is when they have to admit defeat and move away from heat source. I have heated floor in my bathroom. I thought- of course! What I don’t need to do is hang up towel and mat. What I should do is just- leave them on the floor! Genius! But this kept happening..
33443190-2JyJ6.jpg
airfix13th Mar

If you ever get the chance of doing a new build then is the opportunity to …If you ever get the chance of doing a new build then is the opportunity to install underfloor throughout the downstairs floors. Link it to a air source or ground source heat pump and you have it on 24/7 renewables are cheaper to run.Now I know why cats turn up here on my doorstep

Can you please share more information how this could be done costs etc, as next year I would getting new floor laid, new extension.. would be good time to do it then.

Thanks
rambobambo15th Mar

Can you please share more information how this could be done costs etc, as …Can you please share more information how this could be done costs etc, as next year I would getting new floor laid, new extension.. would be good time to do it then.Thanks

Are you laying new floors throughout the whole of your existing and extension area? An Air source heat pump will heat it all, and could be linked to upstairs radiators.
airfix50 m ago

Are you laying new floors throughout the whole of your existing and …Are you laying new floors throughout the whole of your existing and extension area? An Air source heat pump will heat it all, and could be linked to upstairs radiators.

Hi

Yes that's right. Currently have air exchange heating system with vents in the rooms . This runs off a vaillant boiler.

I must say I don't fully understand what you are proposing.

If you could help

Thanks
rambobambo1 h, 13 m ago

HiYes that's right. Currently have air exchange heating system with vents …HiYes that's right. Currently have air exchange heating system with vents in the rooms . This runs off a vaillant boiler.I must say I don't fully understand what you are proposing.If you could helpThanks

An air source heat pump stands outside, it will produce hot water for underfloor heating and showers etc, are you thinking of getting rid of your current heating system and installing a brand new one?
airfix1 h, 37 m ago

An air source heat pump stands outside, it will produce hot water for …An air source heat pump stands outside, it will produce hot water for underfloor heating and showers etc, are you thinking of getting rid of your current heating system and installing a brand new one?

How does that produce heat?

I am planning to get radiators installed instead of having air vents. But keep the boiler which is vaillant combi boiler
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants