The National Lottery

Found 2nd Aug
what's the biggest win you've had?
When it was £1 I had plenty of £10 wins, never any more. since it went to £2 I do 1 ticket every sat. I have won a free ticket 4 times and nothing else.

Best scratchcars was a £100 for a £2 card.
I got my missus a £2 one a she won £200. She refused to give me any
Community Updates
Misc
18 Comments
Biggest win I've had on the lottery was £20. No kidding, I had 2 lines and got all 6 numbers but it was 3 each on the 2 lines as for the missus not sharing...that's just typical
And like they say...you've gotta be in it to win it
£37 I think on the Euro millions. £1 on a scratch card
About £980 on normal lottery with 5 numbers. Week before and after was about £2.5-3.5k
Would have been 5+bonus or 6 had I put down what my initial thought was.
Made good use of it.
Also had about £500 off a 3 numbers hot pick.
Biggest win I've had is the £1500 I would have spent buying just 1 weekly ticket but just never bothered
Never won much on the lotto.
When I was poorly and didn't have much money, I used to get a £1 scratchie once a week. I bought 33 without a win.
Your wife "refused to give me any".
That's something that has never been uttered by a married man in the history of the world, ever.
chimp14uk45 m ago

Never won much on the lotto.When I was poorly and didn't have much money, …Never won much on the lotto.When I was poorly and didn't have much money, I used to get a £1 scratchie once a week. I bought 33 without a win.

Now that is unlucky.
jimmy_the_fridge31 m ago

Your wife "refused to give me any".That's something that has never been …Your wife "refused to give me any".That's something that has never been uttered by a married man in the history of the world, ever.

I dont give my wife any when shes moody.
david_wavid55 m ago

I dont give my wife any when shes moody.

You mean when there's communists in the funhouse?.
£35 the biggest win and 3x £10 when it was £1. Since the prize change, I am just giving my money away.

I buy 1 ticket a week using lucky dip. I wait for the universe to reward me and so far its ignoring me.
Edited by: "shabbird" 2nd Aug
£83 for 4 numbers. I am waiting for the "Big one" ...it will come!
The very first lottery I won £95 for 4 numbers, never won more than a tenner since and since it changed to £2 an entry I've only ever won a free entry a couple of times.
62.9 million, I’m typing this from my 300ft yacht
I used to win a lot more often on the Lotto Plus 5 draws. Think my biggest win was around £100.

Since they got rid of Plus 5, increased the number of balls to 59, and put the price up, I win very rarely. My biggest win since Plus 5 was axed has been £25, which is why I rarely do the lottery any more.
This was the turning point when I stopped buy 1 or 2 tickets on a we'd and sat to getting 1 ticket every now and then...
telegraph.co.uk/new…tml
Most I've ever won is £10 but my aunt won 14k, she did hotpicks and won 7k on the Wednesday and then another 7k on the Saturday of the same week!

I think that's the most I've heard of anybody I know winning.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants