Groups

The Navigo Sat Nav from WH Smith

Seen the deal mentioned on here and which sadiebabes pointed me too. However, I am wondering how easy it is to install tom tom on it? Does anyone know if you get a case? And is the attachment to attach to windscreen as bad as everyone says? Thanks!

4 Comments

how easy it is to install tom tom on it?........................Very Easy. You just transfer 2 folders to a new SD card and run a small program on your PC .
    Does anyone know if you get a case?........................No........I'm after one to , some nice little leather ones on ebay for £1.99 ...TomTom ones ,but not sure if they fit . I need to find out before ordering .
    And is the attachment to attach to windscreen as bad as everyone says? ..............Yes.. I dont like mine at all , but you can get others ........the flexi stalk ones and possibly modify , that's what I'm going to do .
    hope this helps

Great little machine easy to install all types of software. I use different SD cards for the various software functions.

I find mine great, easy to install, easy to use. I had trouble with the windscreen attachment but then realised i had it upside down!!! Find it ok now.

Let's just say one thing I showed mine to my friend, as he has a Tom Tom (UK only) and he is now thinking to get this one for his Europe trip. I guess that says everything.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions